Four

The Day has finally Ended and Robin drove her Home again. She got into her Apartment and immediately started packing her Suitcase for the Next Days. It wasn't much thought since she was away just for two days. Holy Shit how am I going to Survive this?!

"There you are Princess.", Robin Locksley said as he saw her. "My Name is Regina Mills. Not Princess so please stop calling me that Mr. Locksley.", She pleaded as she followed him to The Baggage Carousel. "I'll call you just as I want to Baby Girl.", He whispered into her Ear as his Hand made his way to her Waist, squeezing it Softly. "Come on, We still have an hour until our Flight goes, I've taken the Tickets already.", He said as he put a ticket out of his Coat Pocket and handed it to her. "Thank you.", She said as she took it and put it in her Coat Pocket as well.

"What's Wrong Baby Girl?", He asked with a raised eyebrow as she pressed her Eyes together tightly while the Plane went off. "N-Nothing. I just don't like flying.", She admitted nervously. "Come here, that'll smooth you.", He said as she grabbed her Hand. She wanted to be mad at him for taking it and being such an Asshole in general but At that Moment her Fear of Flying Topped it thought. During the Start He didn't seem to mind her Squeezing His Hand strongly as her Eyes were still pressed together.

"Why don't you like Flying Baby Girl?", He asked after a while as she opened her eyes again carefully. "M-My Father died on a Plane. He was on a Business Trip and the Plane Crashed and dropped away.", She said as she was fighting back her Tears. She didn't even know why she just told him that. "I'm sorry about That. But it can't happen again, don't worry, you're completely save with me.", He said as he cupped her Face in his Hands and stroke away a Tear That Left Her Eye without Regina even noticing it. The Strange about it was that she believed him thought. "Thank you.", She said quietly. "Take a Nap Princess, The Flight will take About six or seven more hours since we just started.", He said as he stroke Her Hair out of her Face and she couldn't help it but closed her eyes at the Smoothing Movement.

"Morning Princess. You've missed quite much.", He said with a Smirk on His Lips as Reginas Eyes slowly started to open again. "Where are we? And what Time is it?", She asked as she looked around the Strange room. "The Hotel. It's 1.12 pm. Your Suitcase is in the Other Room and you can have the left closet for your things. ", He said. Wait won't there be Separated Rooms? "Is this My or Your Room?", She asked as she got up. "Ours. The other one unfortunately wasn't free so we share one Baby Girl.", He said with a Smirk. "Now Now, My next Meeting is in an Hour so get yourself ready to leave in Ten Minutes.", He Said and left the Room.

"Hello You.", A Man next to Regina said as she was getting Robins Coffee once again. Since she turned him down he got pretty much of an asshole that treated her like a maid or something like that, she thought. "Mr. Blanchard. What can I do for you?", She asked as she turned her Attention back to the Coffee Machine. "Does there has to be a reason for me to talk to such a beauty like you?", He asked as his Hand Took Hold of her Waist. "Um...no..I guess.", She said and took the Coffee. "What would you say if us two have a little fun?", He said as he pressed her against the Wall. "No. Please drop it, I don't know what you expect of me but leave it Mr. Blanchard or I will tell my Boss.", She said as she struggled to get free of him. "I'm your Boss, my dear Regina. And you'll do exactly as I say. Robin wouldn't care about it anyways.", He said as he Put the Coffee out of her Hand and placed it at the Small desk behind them. "No-Leave me alone.", She said panicking. "You'll enjoy it.", The Man across of her whispered.

"Mate leave Her Alone!", Killian's voice sounded behind The Man. "This isn't your Business, and she likes it don't you, My Dear.", Mr Blanchard said as he turned back to Regina. "Leave her alone Blanchard.", Killian said Once again, that time already angrier as he pushed the other Man off the Brunette by his shoulder. The Man must have sensed since he let go of Regina and made his way back into the Meeting Room Robin Locksley was having a Presentation. "T-Thank you.", She stuttered a little. He was right, Blanchard, Robin wouldn't care, he'd probably do exactly the same, Regina thought. "Are you Alright?", He asked as he Rubbed her Arm smoothing. "Yes. Thanks. I should get Back to Mr. Locksley anyway. For his Coffee, you know.", Regina said as she took the Drink and made her way in the same room as Blanchard, immediately earning a a hungry and disgusting intimate Look of his.