Fifteen

Regina woke up by the Smell Of Pancakes and Coffee. As she opened her Eyes she found herself in Robins Bed, next to Her Robin that stared at Her with A Smirk. "Good Morning My Little Regina.", He said as he kissed Her Nose. "I'm not Little.", The Brunette replied in Her Morning Voice. "Fuck Your Voice in the Morning is Hot. However, But you're smaller than me.", He Said smirking as He Pecked Her Lips. "Robin. I haven't brushed my Teeth Yet.", She Said giggling as he moved to He on Top Of Her. "I don't Care.", He Said as he Pulled her into A Kiss Again, this Time Bringing his Tongue Into her Mouth causing her to Moan. "Come On, let's Eat Breakfast. Will is going to come over today To Get Roland for Some Festival they want to go, so, Are you still sore Princess?", He asked with a Smirk. She looked down A Little so he wouldn't notice her Blushing, which he of course did. "N-No. I mean I'm not. Why?", The Brunette Replied with A Smirk on her Lips as well. "If You're Nice then I Can Show You something Nice in my Second house, the one we've been in Yesterday. Well if I can keep My fingers off you long enough.", He Said smirking as he Kissed her again, just before Getting up and leaving The Room, her Completely Blindfolded by what he Meant.

As she arrived downstairs after She showered and Put on some Clothes Of Robin, Regina immediately got greeted by Roland who was hugging Her Leg. "Good Morning Sweetheart.", She Said chuckling. "Good Morning you too.", Robin Said as he wrapped his Arms around her from the Behind. "You're wearing my Clothes and they're way too Big for you, It's Kind Of Cute Thought.", He Said chuckling as well as he Looked at her. His White Shirt reached to Her Waist, Her Hair was falling down Her Back and she wore the Pants and The Shoes she had the Day before. "Well I'm not going to wear Your Ex's Shirt.", She Said giggling as she Lifted Roland Up And Kissed his Nose causing him to Giggle as well. Robin couldn't Help but smile at the Situation in front of him Thought. The two Persons he Loved getting along very Well together.

"So you are Regina?", A Tall Man asked as Regina Opened the Door. "Um-do I know you?", She asked as she tried to remember any possible meetings with the Man in the Past. "No, Name's Will. I'm here to Take Roland.", He Said Smoking and the Brunette Stepped aside to let him Pass. "Will! I see you already met Regina.", Robin Said smirking as he Wrapped his Arms around Reginas Waist. "Yes, She's a keeper.", Will Said with A Wink, causing Her to blush. "So what will you be showing me in your House?", Regina asked as she turned around to Robin. "Guess.", He Said smirking. "Um-I don't know? You maybe have a Pool or something? Or maybe a Music Room?", She asked as she knit her eyebrows together, thinking hard. "You're so innocent My Little Regina.", He Said smirking and chuckling as he Kissed her Nose. "What do you mean?", She asked, earning another Chuckle and a Kiss from her Lover. "You'll see my Dear Regina.", He Said, still with that smirk on his Lips as he left the Room to get Roland.

Time Skip-at Robins Second House

"So, are you going to tell me what you will show me now?", Regina asked as she hopped out of The Car. "Mmm, not Yet my Little Regina. You have to be patient, we have time since Will has Roland for tomorrow as well and the Night hadn't even begun.", Robin Replied smirking as they made their way to The Front Door. "So how long do I have to wait?", The Brunette asked, getting More patient by every Minute. "That, My Little Regina, depends on you. We'll have Wine and Talk, Then, if you're a Good Girl, I'll show you.", He informed Still Smirking hardly as he unlocked the Door and Stepped away for Regina to enter. "Is this just a feeling or do you want to get me Drunk?", She asked with A chuckle. "I have a Feeling you don't have to be drunk for that, My Dear Regina.", Robin uttered as he Placed his Hand At the Back Of Hers And leaded the Way Into the Living Room.

"So You are actually are an English Man? I kinda thought of That.", Regina muttered giggling and Took another Sip of her Glass. "Well I still won't ever be as hot as a Puerto Rico one.", He Said as He Kissed her Head. "So...have I been a Good Girl?", She asked as she looked up at Him from his Lap where she was laying, leaning against his Chest. "Mmm patience isn't your thing Is it My Little Regina? However, You have, Daddy's Proud Of You.", He Said smirking as he Got up from the Sofa and Helped her Up as well. He leaded her Downstairs to A Black Door in the Basemen.