Seventeen

Regina Hummed as she felt the smoothing Warm Water Of The Shower running down her Body. Robin still had her In his Arms and she definitely didn't mind it, in fact she loved it. Not having to care about any Problems and instead just to be with him, Cuddling or Letting the Water smooth her and Relax Her.

"Robin?", She asked in a Low And sleepy Voice. "Yes My Love?", He asked as he kissed her and stroke the Wet Hair out of her face while the water would run Down their Backs. "I want to be your Girlfriend too.", She whispered as she looked at him and his blue Eyes met her Cocoa Brown Ones. "You Don't even know how happy you make me by Saying that. I love you Regina.", Robin Said smiling as he cupped her Face In his Hands and the Brunette Immediately leaned into the touch. "I love you too. Can we cuddle again when we get out of the shower?", She asked as she closed her eyes tiredly. "Of course my Little Regina. Anything you want.", He Said as he kissed her nose and Began to Wash her Body and Hair with the Soap.

Robin Looked Down At Regina sleeping peacefully again in his Arms. So it was Official, Regina Mills as the Girlfriend Of Robin Locksley. He didn't Think Of That Thought. He knew she liked him but actually loving him? He didn't have that other than his Son. He placed a small Kiss on Her forehead and his Heart melted seeing a small Smile forming on her Lips. It was the perfect Moment, but of course His Phone Ringing had to interrupt it, Robin Thought. He gently loosened his Grip around His Girlfriends Body as he got up to take the phone before it'd pull Regina out of her Sleep.

"Mother. How can I help you?", He asked as he picked it up.

"I have Great News Robbie! I've found a Girl for you! She's perfect! You and Roland will Love her!", The Female Voice Of Her Mother Replied as his eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"What? No! I have a Beautiful Girlfriend Mother. I don't need anyone else and I won't let any Random Stranger be Close to my Son.", He Replied, upset with his Mother doing things behind his Back.

"Really? Who is she and how is she like?"

"Her Name is Regina and she is my Personal Assistant, She's Beau-"

"A Personal Assistant? Oh please Robbie you deserve something Better.", His Mother interrupted him.

"I don't want someone else. She's amazing. You didn't even let me finish.", He tried to argue but He Knew The Thing was done with his Mother and nothing he could do would change her mind.

"Whatever, The Woman I Found is Named Courtney Collins, She's from a Rich Family and Works as a Lawyer. So Get That Regina Away Sweetheart Because to be honest who wants a Personal Assistant? Especially some that works for you. However, Me and her will be coming over anytime this week.", His Mother Said just before Ending the Call.

"Fuck!", He sighed, still careful not to wake Regina who still seemed to be exhausted of their recent activities. What would he do? Robin Knew one thing for sure-he'd stay with Regina and he wouldn't replace her by some Priceless Courtney or something like that, plus, he'd protect Regina against his Mother if he'd had to.

Time Skip

"What's wrong With you?", Regina asked as she Wrapped her Arms around Him from the Behind. "What do you Mean?", Robin answered, playing Dumb. "You've been acting weird the whole day, since he cuddled....do-Did you Change your Mind about me? D-Don't you Love me anymore? I-Is it because I waited to tell you?", She asked as Tears Ran Down Her Cheeks And she let go of him. "No No No Baby Girl. It's nothing you did. I love you will all my heart.", He Said as he Pulled Her Into His Arms, holding her Small Body Close to His own one. "S-So Why Have you been acting so strange? D-Did i do something?", She asked as she held onto his Shirt while The Tears would still run down her Cheeks. "You didn't do anything Baby Girl. It's My Mother. She said she'd be coming Over and Even thought I told her about you and How Much I love you she searched a Woman for me and they'll be coming over this week.", He explained as he held her close, that Time for him to Have someone.