Twenty One

"What the Hell are you doing here?!", Robin asked as he admitted Regina was out of Sight and he'd talk later with her, so he turned his Attention to the Blonde in front of him. "Helping you to get rid of her. Let's be honest Robbie you deserve someone better than the Little Mills.", She Said as she stepped closer to him while the Blonde placed her Hand At his Chest. "I don't-wait how you know her last Name? I never told you or my Mother.", He asked as he pushed her Hand off him. "Your Mother told me. Whatever, now that The Little Girl is gone you can have a Woman.", She Said as she Pressed Her Breasts together again and Took another step into his Direction. "Get Out Of here!", Robin snapped And Pushed Her Back By Her Arms. "That's not a way you Talk with your Wife Robbie.", She Said And Giggled. "Listen Caroline or Cassandra or whatever your Name is, we won't ever get Married and if you don't get out now I'll Kick you out By Myself.", He Replied angry. Robin was angry at Much Things, But most of his Anger was towards his Mother for Fooling Regina so she'd leave heartbroken. "Fine, we'll see again anyway, at the marriage altar, we both know our Families would benefit from the Marriage.", She mentioned just before she left the House Hips Swinging.

————————————————

"What The Hell Mother?! I told you to Stay Away and you Break me and Regina Apart?! How can you do this to your Own Son?!", Robin yelled as the Door to his Mothers house opened and showed the older woman. "After My last Update i do not have a Son, Dear.", The Woman mentioned laughing. "You will go and tell Regina what actually happened!", Robin ordered furiously. "Robbie Don't you see that I just did this for your Best. That Woman Isn't rich or Tall, she's inches Smaller Than you and She's not even From England.", Felice Locksley mocked as she raised an eyebrow at her son. "Fine I'll fix this Myself but don't come into My or Reginas way or I will obtain a temporary injunction against you, I don't care that you're my Mother because I love Regina and if I ever marry someone then it will be her.", Robin threatened furiously.

"Robin? Go away!", Regina said as she opened the Door and Faced The Man she loved. "No Regina. I won't leave. First of all, you need me and second of all You didn't let me explain.", He Said as she put his Foot in the threshold so she couldn't close the Door. "I don't need you to explain, you played with me just like with one of your Little sluts.", She said and New Tears escaped her already Red Eyes as they made their way down her Cheek. "I haven't played with you, please Let me explain. This wasn't me.", He Said as she wiped away her Tears. "You have One Minute.", She Said as she crosses her Arms and wiped away Her Tears. "My Mother did this. The wanted me to Marry that Woman so she did so as if I'd have cheated on you so you'd leave. I don't know how but I can assume you, I-I promise you I'd never cheat on you. I love you Regina.", He explained and new Tears made their way down her Cheeks. "I'm sorry Robin.", She sobbed out as she wrapped her Arms around his Neck and cried out. "Shht, it's alright my Love, I'm here, let it all out.", He Said as she stroke her Back Soothingly. "C-Can you stay For the Night before we go to your house Tomorrow?", She asked as she looked at him. "Of course.", He Said as He kissed her.

Robin still was in shook, not just because he was so close to loosing her but also because of the Regina in front of him, he never thought what he could do to her but Her extremely Red Eyes And Pink Cheeks told him otherwise and Although he kept calming hisself down, he wanted To Get his Mother away from them, She crosses a line and he knew he couldn't forgive her that time.