Five

"What took you so long to get my Coffee today?", Robin Locksley asked as they arrived back in the Hotel. "Um-One of your Colleagues started to Chat with me.", She said uncomfortably About the last events. "Your Job isn't to have nice talks, you were out to get me Coffee, don't let that happen again.", He said in a sassy Tone in his Voice. "Yes. I won't.", She said as she looked down at her Lap, trying to get Images of What would've happened to her if Killian wouldn't have been there. "I would love to call you Mine.", He said as he lifted her chin up again, still with that stupid smirk on his Lips from earlier. "Well but you won't ever. Leave me alone.", Regina snapped. Love to call me your Sex Toy or what. "We'll See Princess.", He Said as he caressed her Cheek with his Thumb. "You'd enjoy it, being mine I mean. I could do so much naughty things to you my little Regina.", He whispered into her Ear causing her to shiver once again. "I'll be Phoning, so don't interrupt me, Princess.", He Said just as he pulled away again, sightly brushing With the side of his Face against hers.

"We'll have Dinner At A Fancy Restaurant down the Road tonight.", He Said just as he went inside of the Room to Regina again. "You've been in Paris more than Once I assume?", Regina asked as she watched him closely as he got something from the Closet. Some kind of Big 'Bag' maybe for a Suit or something like that, as she assumed. "Yes. Indeed I love France. We'll have Dinner at my Favorite Restaurant, the le Morceau Tropical.", He Said as and Reginas Eyes widened as she saw the Dress that he put out of the Garment Bag. "For you, My Regina.", He Said as he Handed her The Red Dress. It looked quite expensive, Regina thought. "We'll be leaving in two hours Princess, I'll be waiting in the other Room for you.", He Said and left the Room again. Holy Shit.

Time Skip

"All Done.", Regina Said as she went into the Other room as well. She had put on some light make up and a thick Red Lipstick, Her Hair was Falling down her Back and her Shoulders Freely and she had put one A Pair of Black Stilettos. "You literally begging me to take you Right now do you my Little Princess?", Robin asked smirking as he positioned hisself in front of her, his Body quite close to hers. "I-I have no Idea what you're talking about. I already told you you're not my Type. And my Boss.", She said with an Eye Roll. "Roll your Eyes at me once again and I will spank that cute little ass of yours Regina. Maybe I should teach you a few Manners anyway, Princess.", He whispered into her Ear just before Pushing her forward to the Door by his Hand in her Back. Once again her Body Shivered and she bit her Lip At his doings. No Regina! He's a stupid Asshole that just wants to Lay you or treat you like his little Slut! Don't give in!

"Bonjour et bienvenue au Morceau Tropical, puis-je prendre votre commande pour les boissons?", The waiter asked as she showed up a little bit after they entered the Restaurant. It looked quite expensive and Exquisite thought. "deux verres de vin rouge pour l'instant, s'il vous plaît", Robin answered and the Man nodded as he made his way Through the Restaurant. "What did he say? And you?", Regina asked. "You don't speak French, interesting. He asked for our Drinking orders and I Ordered two Glasses of Red Whine.", He explained with A Smirk. "I actually don't really drink.", Regina admitted as she played with her fingers. "Today you will, for me, Baby Girl, will you?", He asked, well not like a Question, more like a Statement. "So what do you want to eat?", He asked. "Well since I have no idea what this Restaurant offers since i don't understand the Menu I won't have any other choice than letting you order:", She said and a smirk formed on his Lips once again.

"puis-je prendre votre commande?", An other waiter asked after a while of waiting. "oui, nous aimerions commandant l'Aligot et le coq au vin de poulet.", Robin Said and The waiter nodded as he took the Orders. "You look beautiful.", He Said as he turned his Attention back to Regina. "Well...This Dress is Beautiful.", She said as she looked through the Room to avoid any kind of eye Contact with Her Boss. "Look At me Regina.", He said and she refused. "Look. At. Me.", He said once again and that time she did so. "You're just so...Different My Princess.", He said as he leaned over a little so he'd be caressing her Cheek with his Hand. "You mean I'm not like one of your Fuck Me Buddies? Yes, because I'm not a Slut and you're My Boss.", She replied. "Oh God Regina you have no Idea how much I'd want to Get that Stubbornness away and make you mine.", He Said with a Small Smirk as his Foot reached to play Footsies with hers. She wasn't even moving though. "But you never will. As I said, I'm your Personal Assistant and You're My Boss. You're not The Type of Man I want to be with and I'm not someone for some Sex-Relationships.", She said. "Oh My Little Regina you'll be mine.", He Said with a Smirk as he leaned back in the Chair. Again, Reginas Lips were stooping her from letting any moans out since she must admit, he's quite Handsome and Hot.