Fourteen

Regina got woken up in the Middle Of the Night by Quiet Whimpers. As she Opened her Eyes she Faced a Sleeping Robin Whole His Arm was Holding Her Close to his Body by her Waist. In a Protective way, Regina Thought. She gently moved his Arm away as she Got out of the Bed, careful not to Wake Robin.

"Roland?", She asked as she opened the Door where the Whimpers Seemed to Come From, She faced the Small Boy as he was laying cuddled Up into a Ball. "GINA!", He Yelled with a Bit Of Release in His Voice. "Sweetheart, shouldn't you be Sleeping?", She asked as she leaned down to The Boy that was Now, Cuddling her Leg. "Nightmare.", He whispered as his Bottom Lip trembled a Little. Before She could reply he already Put his Little Arms in the Air Reaching for her. "Gina.", He Said as He kept Keeping his Arms in the Air. The Brunette understood and Lifted him up so she'd have him In Her Arms sitting, Or Being Hold next to her Waist. "Want to Get a Glass Of Milk?", She asked and He nodded exited.

"Alright you Need to Help me now, Sweetheart. Where's The Milk and the Glasses?", She asked as she set him down At the Edge Of The Kitchenette. "Right There.", Robins Voice suddenly Sounded in the Room behind her. He Kissed Roland Head and pecked Reginas Lips as he opened a Kitchen cabinet and Put out A glass. Then he Opened The Fridge and Put Out the Milk. "Glass Of Milk hm? Does it work? I never Thought Of that.", He asked as he turned back to Regina. "Um-I-I guess so. We'll see.", She Said as she poured The Milk into The Glass and Handed it to Roland who immediately took it And Drank it, holding it With His Two Small Hands. Robins Hands made Their way to Reginas Waist as he wrapped them around it, kissing her Neck. "Can I Sleep With You?", Roland asked as he sat down the Glass again and his Hands were in the Air once again, pointing for One Of the Adults to Lift him up. "She's Mine But You can Gladly spend The Night Sleeping in our Bed.", Robin Replied with a Smirk, earning a Chuckle Of Regina. The Muscular Man Lifted The Brunette Up, immediately earning a Surprised Squeak as he Positioned her In Bridal Style In his Hands. He went to Roland as The Small Boy was cuddling Into Reginas Arms. "I Love you two.", He Said as he Walked upstairs with both of Them in his Arms. Wait what?

As they laid back in Robins Comforting Warm Bed Roland Cuddling Close to Regina and Robin, The Brunette Tried to Sleep hard, But The Words from Earlier didn't get out of her Mind. Does he Love me? We just met a week Ago? What is going on? "You should be Sleeping My Little Regina.", Robin Said as he Opened His Eyes To Find Roland Cuddling Him, sleeping peacefully, other Than The Brunette who was Staring At the Wall above them. I'm not Little. "I-I know it's just what you said earlier.", She Mumbled, hoping he wouldn't understand it Thought. "What is It Princess?", He asked as he Moved his Free Hand to caress her Cheek. "Y-You Said you Loved me and Roland. I-Is it true? Do you Love Me?", Regina asked As her Eyes met the Shining Blue ones of him. "It is My Love. You mean the world to me but I can wait. And i will if you're not ready just yet. Because you're worth to be waited for.", He Said, still caressing her Cheek with his Thumb. "Thank you.", She murmured in a Silent Whisper, just enough for him to Hear. She snuggled as close to him as the Little Boy between them would let her as she enjoyed his Strong Arms wrapped around her Body in Some Kind Of a Protective way.