Twenty Two

Robin found hisself Spooning Regina all right Long, It calmed him how peaceful she slept even thought he couldn't Close his eyes to find some Rest Once. How could that happen without him Noticing it? How could The Items Regina mentioned be in his House without Him letting anyone else than Regina or His friends In? A smile Spread across his Lips as he opened the Message His friend sent Him, showing A peaceful sleeping Roland in His Bed, The Blanket up to his Nose as he Held the Soft Toy Monkey Regina has bought him as He was sad About not getting That Monkey Of The Zoo as a Pet. However, since then the Boy Slept with That Soft Toy every night, sometimes in his Own Bed with Regina cuddled up next to Him or Sometimes in Robin and Reginas Bed when Nightmares Scared Him Once again.

"Robin?", The Brunette next to Him Murmured as She Looked up at Him With Tired Eyes. "Yes My Love?", He asked as she set a Gentle kiss on her Forehead. "You should be Sleeping. What Time is it?", She asked as she fully turned around to him and Placed her Hands At His bare Chest as she carefully stroke over his Muscular Chest. "You're Right. It's 2.34am, Roland is sleeping peacefully as well.", He Said as he wrapped his Arms around her and Held The Brunette Close. "I'm sorry Robin. I-I should have Listened to you and Trusted you But it-It all went so Fast and there was that B-Bra and T-Then you were home all day and that Blonde is just so much prettier than me a-and sexier and Then she was there and-", Regina stuttered As new Tears formed in her eyes and Ran down her Cheeks But Robin cut her Off by putting one of his fingers Against her Lip, gently shutting her off. "It's alright My Love. I know it went fast and The Time i though I'd have lost you killed me, But You need to know that I will always choose You my Little Regina, and You're the Most beautiful and the sexiest Woman in world.", He Said and Kissed her Head causing her To Giggle. "Thank You. I love you, Good Night.", She Said as she leaned up to him and Kissed him before snuggling back Into His Arms. "I love you too.", He breathed out as he Kissed The Top Of Her Head again before closing his eyes and finally let sleep take over him.

Time Skip

"Ginaaaaaa! You're Back!!!", Roland Yelled as he ran Into The Couples Direction And Immediately Jumped Into Reginas Arms, who luckily cough him. "Where did you go Yesterday? And why did you and Papa Yell?", He asked as he Looked at her With a Pout On his Lips. "We has a Little Problem but it's all solved now.", She explained. "So you won't leave again?", He asked still with that pout which the Brunette found extremely adorable. "No, I won't leave again.", She Said and a smile Formed on the Boys and on his Fathers Lips. "Okay My Love.", Roland Said and Kissed her Nose, imitating his Father who always uses to do so. "Hey!", Robin Said with a Laugh causing Regina to Giggle.

"Come On Gina! I have to Show You something!", Roland Said as he Hopped down again and Grabbed her Hand just before Running off as fast as his small legs could carry Him. "No Running in the House Roland!", Robin Yelled after them with a Small Chuckle. How could He Almost loose that?

"So? What do you want to show me Sweetheart?", She asked as she Looked down at The Small Boy next to Her that still had a Grip on her Hand. "For You!", He Said with A Grin That reminded her of Robin as he Handed her A Paper. "What's that Sweetheart?", She asked as she looked at the paper that showed Three Persons and a Monkey, Probably Roland, Robin, Her and Bonzo as she assumed. "Once You Said That You don't have a Family and Now You have!", He Said with A smile. She didn't even Know she teared up until she felt the warm Liquid running down her Cheeks. "Thank You Roland, I love you.", She Said as she Picked him up and Kissed Him On his Nose earning a Small Giggle.

"What's going on in here? Am I welcomed?", Robin asked as he peeked through The Open door. "Yes.", Regina Replied, still a little emotional by the Boys cuteness. "Can I Papa?!", The Small Boy asked, clearly waiting for His Fathers Agreement, which he got by the Man nodding. "Close Your Eyes Gina!", The Small Boy Said as he Hopped down. The Brunette did so and soon felt The Big Hands Of Robin covering her eyes as well. "Open them!", The Boys Voice resounded again and as she opened it She faced the Grinning boy as he held a small Box in His Hands. "Open it!", She said giggling.

She took the Box out of his Small hands and Faced a Small Bracelet Made by the Boy. "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!", He yelled and Hugged her closely.