Three

The alarm woke Regina up. Again. But as she finished her Morning Routine and Put On her Jacket to go to work she felt some small note in it. "Robin Locksley.", It said. Memories of the Last Night flashed into her Mind again and she started to ask herself if it would be like that for The Rest of her Time as his Personal Assistant as well. Him being like that. She wanted him so Badly but At the same time she didn't want to have anything to do with him. His Sassy and his pretentious art. Him Thinking he could Play with her and Treat her like some of his Sluts.

"Morning Princess.", He smirked as he entered The Office to find her already waiting. "Good Morning Mr. Locksley. I already told you, please don't call me like that.", She said as she turned her attention back to the Notes she had made. "Better Pack Today, the Flight is Tomorrow.", He said and went to stand behind her. "I'm well aware of that.", She replied as she tried to get The uncomfortable feeling of His Eyes on her off. "I can't wait for That. Meet me at The Airport then.", He whispered into her Ear, almost licking it while his Hand travelled up and down her Arm. "O-Okay. Is there anything else I can do for you?", Regina asked as She shivered a little from His touch. "Oh there would be so much you could do for me Princess.", He said with his Lip softly Brushing against her Ear. "But I guess We shouldn't discuss that now. What about a Dinner Tonight at my Place?", He said as he lifted her Chin up with two fingers so she'd be looking up at him. "I-Um-Im sorry Mr. Locksley but first of all You're My Boss and second, I'm not Free tonight and y-you wouldn't be my Type anyway.", She stuttered as she pulled away from his touch. "We'll see. Oh and Prepare everything for My Meeting in an Hour. Be a Good Girl and get My Son from Nursery School As well at 5.15 pm.", He said in a Sassy Tone as He left into his Office.
Why even bother to say Please tho. Asshole. It's not like I wouldn't have a Job or what?!

"Papaaaaa!", Roland Yelled as Robin opened the Door to Regina's Part of the Office as well where Roland was playing Games at her Phone once again while she was doing miscellaneous Tasks like conducting Research and to complete some corporate governance reporting. "Hello Little One, How was it today?", He asked as he lifted him up, completely ignoring Regina. "Derrick Mickels Invited me over to Play, pease can I Go Papa? It's Tomorrow!", The Little Boy asked with big Puppy Eyes. "We'll have to talk to Will about it and ask him because Papa is on a Business Trip tomorrow for two Days.", Robin explained and turned around to Regina. "How is the Organizing of The Business anniversary Party Going?", He asked and went over to her, Roland still in his Arms. "It will be at a Saturday, the Direct Date of the anniversary. There are still a few Problems with the Associates in Boston But That should be done in less than a week. The Decorations are already On The List but but you still have to decide between two Agencies.", She explained. "I'll do that, be a Good Girl Regina and get me a Coffee. An americano, with extra much Espresso and a little Less Milk then Normal. Not much thought.", He said and she nodded. Maybe I should also Carry you on A throne through the Office King Arrogant Asshole.

"Hey!", A Male Voice greeted and as Regina Turned around She faced Killian Jones. "Hey.", She said smiling while doing the Coffee. "Mmh I see Mr. Arrogant wants a special One.", He said with a Small Laugh as he pointed at the Coffee. "So I'm not the only one that Thinks he's an absolute Asshole?! How can a a human be that Annoying?!", Regina asked with a Small Laugh as well. "I'm sure you're not. But if you get to know him better than He isn't such a Great Asshole after all.", Killian Said as he Kicked her Shoulder Softly. "Oh and a Little advice, Don't Get too Close to Mr. Blanchard.", He said with a wink as he went back into his Office.

"Thank you Princess. Now, About the Decoration, what would you choose?", Robin Locksley asked as he Pointed at his Computer. "Um-Me? I don't know I'd look at the Rating Results and at the Styles they use.", She said as she went behind him to look at the Screen. "Then Take a Look Baby Girl.", Robin said as he Pointed at his Lap. Wait does he want me to do what I think?! Holy... Regina Stood there for a Moment before she sat down at his Lap. And looked at the Screen in front of her. "That One does have the Better Ratings as I see in first Place otherwise The Styles there would look better and more Professional.", She said as she pointed at the Two agencies at the Computer. "So which should I Take?", He asked as he leaned forwards, pressing her, or almost trapping her between His Body and the Desk. "Um-I-I'd take the one with the More professional Styles because there will be Much Important People.", She said quietly.