Eight

"Regina?! What happened?", He asked as he shrunk down Onto the Floor with her leaning against his Chest. "I-I-He.", She whimpered as Tears made their way down her Cheeks uncontrollably. "Shht it's okay. I'll get you away from here, you're save with me.", He Said as he lifted her up and Carried her to his Car. She closed her eyes as she finally began to Relax a little.

She woke up and as she looked around she wasn't recognizing anything. She found herself into someone's Arms, laying on a Sofa soothingly. "Morning.", A Male Voice Said and she immediately Recognized it and Jumped up from him, landing on the Floor Since there was no Chair and her Legs felt like Jelly. "W-What do you Want?! I-I don't want to be your S-Sex Toy.", She sobbed as Memories of the Recent activities shot in her Mind. "I know. I didn't bring you here to Have Sex with you or Kiss you. I just want you to be safe okay?", He Said as he sat down next to Her in the Floor. "Where am I?", She asked as a new Wave of Tears rolled down her Cheeks. "In my Second House. My Ex Wife and me used it as A Vacation House But now I just use it to chill down a little.", He explained and put his Hand On her Cheek as he wiped away her Tears with his Thumb. "I know I've only been the Asshole to you but I need you to know That I care about you. Much. And i won't get him near you again. Ever.", He said as he stroke her Cheek. "So why have you Been that Asshole?", She asked in a low Voice. "I-I've never seen or met anyone like you Regina. I wanted you so Bad but Reminded myself that you're just too good for me. Then also getting that by you just drove me mad. I'm sorry but let me make it up to you and let me Calm you down.", He Said and she Nodded. "Okay so what do you want to do today? Anything you want?", He asked as he put his Other Hand in the Top of hers, showing her where they'd be. "Watch a Movie. And Pizza.", She said as she looked into These Ocean Eyes while he met Cocoa Brown Ones.  I've never realized he has Such Beautiful Eyes. "Then a Movie and Pizza it is.", He Said as he stood up and helped her back on the Sofa.

"Is this....like a Date?", She asked after some time. Their Half Empty Pizza Karton laid on the Small Table next to him as she was Cuddled up between his Legs, leaning with her Back At his Chest. "I'd love to call it like that, but if you don't feel the same then it doesn't have to be.", He said. "May I?", He asked as he Carefully wrapped his Hands around her Waist. "Why are you like this now?", She asked. "Because I Almost got Raped?", She asked, more whispered at the last part thought. "Kind of. I want you to feel safe around me and I want you to know that I may have been Teasing you and all that but I deeply Care about you.", He said as he held her close. "I care about you too.". She whispered, almost not hearable for Robin but the smile on his Face told Otherwise.

Time Skip

"I'll be taking the Couch okay?", He Said as she turned around to leave. "Don't go.", She begged as new Tears formed in her already Red eyes. "Please.", She whispered. "Okay.", He Said as she got into the Bed next to her. "He'll be fired and he won't ever get to see you again.", He whispered as she urned around to face him. She opened her Mouth but she didn't find any words to let out. Fuck it. Without overthinking the Situation Regina wrapped her Arms around Robins Shirt, gripping it tightly as if her Life would depend on it and Snuggled Into his Chest. "Shht.", He Said smoothing as he Stroke Circles On her Back.

——————————————————

"God you're so hot", Robin Said as he Pushed inside of Her once again earning a Scream of hers. "Please.", She begged as Tears ran down her Face. "Did I allow you to talk?! You're Mine!", He yelled as he Smacked her Ass hard cussing her to whine. "I-I'm sorry.", She whimpered. "Good Girl.", Robin said as she Let him Grab her Breasts and Squeeze them Roughly. "We must never Tell anyone do we Baby?", He Said as he Smacked Her Ass and Squeezed her Breasts. "N-No. never. No one.", She said and he smirked. "Exactly.", He Said as he Kissed her Roughly and Pushed inside of her once again. "Now Leave Baby Girl. My Other Girl will be here soon, we'll see tomorrow in my Office.", He Said as he pulled out. "Y-Yes Sir.", She said and out on her Clothes again. Her Neck, Jawline and Shoulders had hickeys as they marked her as his.

"Hello Baby Girl.", Leonard Blanchard Said just as she left the Big Mansion of Robin. He grabbed her aggressively and pushed her against the wall as he Pulled down her Jeans and loosened his Belt. "You're so Hot My Baby.", He Said as he Pushed into her. She cried for Help just to Find Robin smirking from his Window with his Phone doing Photos or a Video Of then, Simply enjoying Watching them.

"NO!", She screamed as she opened her eyes. She found herself sweating hardly. "Ah. What's wrong?", Robin asked as he held his Nose. "I-I'm sorry.", She said as she realized she must have hit him with her elbow when she got up. "It's alright. Was it a Bad Dream?", He asked and she nodded as Tears ran down her Cheeks once more. I'm pathetic. "Come here.", He Said as he pulled her into his Embrace once again holding her tight to his body.