Six

"So tell me about yourself Princess.", Robin Said as they were in their way back to their Hotel. "Fine. But only if you stop all that. I'm not into you and I'll never be so leave it.", She replied. "Oh my Little Regina we both know you want me. But tell me, or I'll make you.", He Said with a Smirk on his Lips as his Hand Took Hold of her Waist, keeping her close to his Body. "Fine. My Name is Regina Mills. I have a Sister named Zelena but we don't have much contact anymore. My Mother and me don't have much contact either. My Dad died and well...I'm working for you.", She said. "Why don't you have contact with your Mother anymore?", He asked as his Hand squeezed her Hip a little. "We had a fight. And you don't have to know more because you don't care anyways, you just want me to be your Little Slut to fuck and be your Toy.", She snapped and freed herself from his Grip.

Time skip-at the Hotel Room

"Left or right?", He asked. "Wha-?", She was about to reply but a she turned around to face him his Top was off revealing A muscular Chest. "The Bed. On which side do you want to sleep?", He asked as he got closer to her, in her personal Space. "R-Right.", She stuttered. He was about to Kiss her Neck but she quickly pushed him away. "Leave this! You're My Boss and I told you I don't want to be one of your Stupid Sluts.", She snapped and got into the Bed without any other word.

————————————————————
Time Skip-next Day At Work

"Regina!", Killian Jones' voice yelled after her as she was just about to Get into Robins Office again. "Hey.", She said and smiled. "Hey. I wanted to check on you. About Yesterday, is everything alright?", He asked and she nodded. "Yes. And thank you, again. For stopping it.", She said with a weak smile. "You can chat up in Your Free Time now you're at work and we have much things to do or we won't be able to return back To New York Tomorrow.", Robin suddenly Said from the Behind. "I-I'm sorry, you're right. See you soon?", Regina said and Killian just smiled and Nodded as reply. Asshole Locksley. "What was that About?", He asked as he stood behind her while she was looking through some files that laid on The Desk. "Um-Nothing. It's my private life anyway.", She said not wanting To tell him about The happening just a Day ago. "As Long as you go back to Work Princess.", He said as he left back into his Room.

"I changed your Work Plan. It'll include Getting Roland from Nursery School everyday as well. You'll get him either here or At my home, Wherever I tell you.", He Said into Her Ear from the behind as he handed her a Paper with The Adress of His House. What Am I? A nanny?! Asshole. Just a stupid Asshole. Maybe I should also get you some Tea your Majesty and can I Maybe also kiss your feet? Would you like that King Asshole?! "Okay.", Regina replied. "What's wrong Princess?", He asked as he turned her around to Face him. "N-Nothing.", She replied and gave him a weak smile. "Alright. Just get the Papers Finished and The New Meeting Dates done.", He Said as he went to get out of the office. "I'm having a Break. Whatever, I'll get some food so what does My Baby Girl want?", He asked from the Door Frame. "Your Baby Girl wants nothing I assume. I want a Salad if that's possible.", She replied and he smirked as he left.

"Chicken Salad and A Bottle of Mineral Water for My Princess. Are they're any new Meetings or anything else I'd be needed for?", Robin asked as he got into the Room again, Still finding Regina sitting there at her Desk. "Thank you Mr Locksley. The Next week is Free except the Meeting with Mr. Jones and the other ones of the Koralle Project. The Business anniversary Party is all Planend up and The Guest list is done as well, On Monday in two Weeks you'll have a Interview with the Magazine the Zone.", Regina explained firmly.

"Good Girl. Stand up.", He Said and she did so. Even though she wore Heels she was still smaller than him. "Sit down.", He Commanded again as he sat down at her Chair. She hesitated a little bit as His Eyes got Darker she quickly did as she was told. "So....tomorrow we'll finally get Back To New York.", He Said with a little Husky Voice which he knew turned her on so much more. "Um-Y-Yes.", She said as she grabbed her Water Bottle and took a sip since her mouth got dry. "You'll be working Late again, it'll be later than last time since I still have a telephonic Meeting in my Office and They're will be waiting much Papers and Calls for you.", He Said and she Gasped as his Hand made its Way to Her Upper thigh, squeezing it Teasingly. She bit her Lip as her Mouth went even dryer and Moans Dared to Come out of it. "I'm sure deep down you're such a naughty Girl My Little Regina.", He husked into her Ear while his Other Hand was squeezing her Waist. "I could do so much with you My Love if you just wouldn't be that stubborn. We could have so much fun together.", He Said as he was Kissing down her Neck. "N-No.", She cracked out. "No what Baby Girl?", He asked as he made his way to her jawline. "I-I don't want that. I don't want to be your Toy.", She continued, that time more like in a Whisper than in a Normal Voice. "Your Body is telling me Otherwise.", He Said as he Squeezed her thigh Once again. "L-Leave Me alone. I-Ill report you.", She said as she tried to get up from His Lap but His Grip pulled her back close to him. "We both know you want me Regina, and i want you. It'll happen my Little Regina.", He Said into her Ear and let go of her again with a Smirk as he made his way into his Part of the Office, closing the Door behind him.