Eighteen

The Third day after the Call and Nothing Happened Yet, Robin Thought. He knew his Mother would be coming over with that Woman and she'd judge Regina but why weren't they there already. His Thoughts were all blown away with a huge smile as he saw the two persons he loved most playing happily a game together. Regina was Laughing Hardly while Roland was laying on Top Of Her.

"What's up with you two?", Robin asked smiling as he kissed Them Both On their Heads. "Roland Said you Almost burned down the House Once.", Regina Replied And Let Out a Laugh as well. "Okay that's not fair. It was my first time Cooking and I didn't know I can't put the plastic things in the microwave.", Robin informed laughing. "Aww but not you're quite a good cook.", The Brunette Replied as she kissed his cheek leaving a Small mark of her pink Lipstick on it. "You're Lucky You're Cute.", He Replied as he Pulled her and Roland into his Lap. "I guess I am.", Regina replied as she cuddled herself to him once again. The Moment would've been a perfect One if the Doorbell wouldn't have interrupted it thought. Robin Got it since he knew just one person that would be Visiting him that week and he certainly didn't want Regina to take it and first of all Earn A Mean comment of His Mother about her.

"Robbie!", The Female Voice Of His Mother Spundes through the whole House as he opened the door and immediately got pulled into a Hug by the Older Woman. "Hello Mother, did you have a Nice time on the way here?", He asked firmly as his View found the Blonde Woman Behind His Mother. She looked pretty much like a Bitch, Robin Thought. She was Small and had much Make Up in her Face, Her Breasts didn't look real at all as he could notice by the Quick look over her body and her Hair was Blonde with some Pink sharpen-with one word, She was the complete Opposite of Regina. "You must be Robin!", She Said with a Smile as she Kissed his Cheek and Hugged him. "Mother, I want you to meet my Girlfriend Regina, please don't be mean.", Robin pleases, completely ignoring the Blonde next to him. His Mother just Nodded but he took it as reply so he leaned the way into Rolands Room where Regina was still playing Some Games with the Boy.

"You must be Regina.", Felice Locksley Said as they stepped into the Room. "Um-Yes. And you are?", Regina asked confused, but more confused by the Lipstick Mark On Robins Cheek. "Felice Locksley, I'm Robins Mother. And you seem to be that Personal Assistant. Whatever, I'm here for my Son's and Courtney's Wedding so better leave or I'll make you.", She Said in a Harsh Tone as her eyes travelled up and down Reginas Body. "Mother! I already told you I love Regina and if I marry anyone then it will be her. I also won't let any Stranger take care of Roland or marry me. And to be honest I can't see a future of me and That Blonde in any World.", Robin Said as walked over to his Girlfriend and took Reginas small Hand in his Tall one. "Robin please, just look at her. She's Not rich or noble. She's a Personal Assistant and she also isn't Very Huge to be Honest, all in one-how is she supposed to Carry a Baby by you?", Mrs. Locksley said laughing as she pointed at Regina. "I Maybe should go.", Regina said in a Low Voice as she looked down at the Ground. "No, She's the only one that has to leave, with her Blonde Tussi.", Robin Said as he Lifted her Chin up by two fingers. "DONT GO GINA!", Roland Yelled as he also got what the conversation was about. He ran to the Adults and cuddled Reginas Leg, Like he'd try to stop her from Moving away. "Robin She's right. I'm nothing.", Regina said as a Tear dared to escape her Cocoa eyes. "You're not nothing. And she's wrong My Love. You're The most Beautiful and amazing Woman I've ever met and I won't let you go just because someone tells you otherwise.", Robin Said as he Squeezed her Hands a Little. "But I-", Regina started But Robin Quickly cut her off By Kissing her Deeply. "No But.", He Said before turning his Attention back to his Mother.

"I love you Mother, you're the Woman That Raised me But I'll kick you and That Woman Out if you don't let me be with Regina without any mean Words toward her our Our relationship.", Robin mentioned and smiled as he saw Roland Sitting Down At The Floor next to Reginas Leg so he'd wrap both of his Arms and feet around her Leg. "Robin This is your Last Chance, Marry Courtney Or You're dead as my Son. She's Perfect for you and our Family would benefit from a Marriage, other than with your little Toy here.", The older Woman said as she pointed at Regina again. "I'm sorry about your Loss then. Now get out or I'll make you.", Robin Said as he Pulled Regina Closer.