Thirteen

"Roland Is Sleeping. You want some Wine?", Robin asked as he made his way downstairs into the Living Room again, to find Regina Sitting on the Sofa. Will left to Get home already so Robin Put Roland To Bed and Told Regina to make herself comfortable. "Yes Please. Your Place is Amazing.", She said as she followed him into the Kitchen, looking around wide eyed. "Thank you My Little Regina.", He Said smirking as he used the Nickname he gave her Once again. Will he Ever stop calling me that? I'm not that Little. "Red or White?", He asked as he held two Wine Bottles Up. "Red.", The Brunette replied and he poured them two Glasses. "I'll have to warn you. Roland has Nightmares for some time now and sometimes he wakes up Screaming. "Okay. Does he know I'm here? I mean it could be a little confusing for him.", Regina asked as he took another Sip of her Wine. "Yes, don't worry My Love. He's well informed and I had a hard job to stop him running downstairs to you when he's supposed to sleep.", Robin replied causing her to chuckle a little.

"Come on, Lets go to Bed, I'm tired.", The Brunette Said as she drank the Rest Of Her Wine Glass and Took Robins Bigger Hand in hers. "You're Cute. And you're walking to The Guest Bathroom.", He Said chuckling as she was about to open a Door. "Come, Princess.", He whispered as he leased her upstairs to A Huge Bedroom. "Get in Baby Girl and make yourself comfortable.", He said as he kissed the Top Of Her Head. "Do you have any Pyjamas or something I can wear?", Regina asked giggling as she hopped in the Bed. "I'd Prefer you sleeping Naked but well. There You are, ill be showering Quickly, then I'll join you.", He Said as he took an Old T Shirt Of His Ex Wife out of One Of the moving Boxes that we're still standing next to the Closet.

As Robin got out of the Shower again, fully naked and just covered by the Towel around his Waist, he found The Clothes for Regina still laying At the Place He has left them. "You're Back.", She said as she Got up and Hugged him. "Missed me that much? You could've joined me.", He Said smirking and grinning. That Grin on his Lips left as he looked down Her Body To Find her In His Totally Oversized Shirt. "There it is.", He Said and Regina giggled. "I don't want to wear your Ex's Stuff. I wanna Wear Yours.", She said, now grinning as well. "Alright.", Robin replied as he kissed her Nose and dropped His Towel. "Oh God.", She whispered as she looked down at Him. "Tomorrow Maybe, My Little Regina. We don't want you to get even Sorer Today. And if you're Nice I'll maybe even show you something.", He Said as he pressed His Body against hers, making sure His Member was Against Her Uncovered Leg, since she didn't wear any other than Panties and a Shirt. She Moaned a Little and whined as she Realized he was right about that. He kissed her Deeply before pulling away and Putting On some Boxers again.

"Your Skin is so Soft, you know that?", He said as he stroke Over her Back Carefully. His Hand was Under Her Oversized Shirt as He Stroke her Back, massaging her Lovingly. Regina Just Hummed as reply without actually Opening her eyes. "Today Was wonderful.", She breathed out. "It was indeed.", Robin Replied as he Kissed The Top Of Her Head and Continued massaging Her. "Will you stay? I mean you could stay here.", Robin suggested as he Kissed the Top of her Head again. "You'd let me? And you'd want that?", She asked as she turned around to him. "I'd love that Regina. I know That you need Time to Think about the Decision Of Being My Official Girlfriend or Not and I'm not going to Rush you But I love spending Time with you and I'd love to have you here with Me and Roland, and it's not like you wouldn't have your Apartment anymore thought.", He replied and She Leaned Up as Her Lips met his. "Then I'll stay for The Week, if that's fine I mean.", She said as she Placed her Hand At His Bare Chest, Moving Up and Down Over his Bizeps. "You're So Muscular.", She Said, almost in A Whisper as she kept Moving her Hand Over his Muscular upper Body. "It's all for You My Love.", He Said as He Kissed her Once again before They laid back down to Bed and Let sleep take Over them.