Twenty

It's been Two Weeks already, Robin and Regina went to work again normally and Regina was spending most of her Time at her Boyfriend's House with Roland. They've gotten really close already but Robin couldn't seem to get his Mother out of his head since he knew she wouldn't give up on something she wanted, and she wanted that Marriage. The Day was like every Other one as well-Regina was out with Roland at the Zoo to visit Bonzo, just like they promised it to the Boy, Robin was Home already.

Robin was doing some things on his Computer as He heard the Front door open and immediately Rolands Voice babbling through the House. "The Two Persons I love most.", He Said smirking as He Kissed Rolands Head and pecked Reginas Lips. He was a little bit confused as she didn't kiss him Back but said nothing since she could've just had a bad day. "I made Dinner.", He Said causing The Small Boy to Grin Happily while Regina just nodded. "I'll be changing, you two can start already.", She Said as she made her way upstairs.

"Spaghetti!", Roland Cheered as Regina entered the room and joined them at the Table, Welcomed by a Smiling Robin and a grinning Roland. "How was it at the Zoo?", Robin asked as he reached for Reginas Hand but she Grabbed her Glass and Took a Sip of her Water before their Hands could meet. "It was Great! Why can't we have a Monkey Papa?", Roland asked as he ate his Spaghetti. "I already told you that a Monkey is not made to be a Pet.", Robin Said as he tried to Reach for Reginas Hand again, that Time also blocked by Herself grabbing her Glass.

———————————————

"Did I already tell you how beautiful you are?", Robin asked as they finally put Roland to Bed and were about to do the same. "And how much I love you?", He continued as He Kissed down her Neck while his Hands were wrapped around her waist. "Thank You.", Regina Replied emotionless as she stepped away from him. Robin watched her for a few more seconds as she put her Hair into a Bun before he decided to say something about her behavior. "Okay what's wrong with you today?", He asked. "I have no Idea what you mean.", Regina Replied. "Oh please, don't play dumb with me Regina! Obviously something is off, it's like you're avoiding my Touch.", He Said as he stepped closer to her, Again Regina was backing off. "I have no idea what you mean.", The Brunette repeated. "God Regina! Why don't you just tell me what's wrong with you?!", He asked, as calm as possible for him at the Moment. "There is nothing wrong with me!", Regina snapped as she tried to pass him but he took hold of her Wrist, holding her back. "You're lying to me. Tell me what's wrong with you.", He Said as he Pulled her closer by wrapping his Other Hand around her Waist. "Nothing!", She Snapped, Almost in a Yell as she tried to loose his Grip around her. "Regina I'm not stupid why are you like this?! You're avoiding my Touch! I saw it at the Dinner when I Wanted to hold your Hand and now! What's wrong with You?", He asked again as he Pulled her closer. "With me?! Why I am avoiding your Contact!!", She snapped as she tried to Get away from him again. "Yes, please Regina, tell me. What's wrong with you?", He asked as he loosened his Grip a little In Worry he might hurt her if she'd move that much. "What's wrong with me?! You are! You're such a fucking Lying Bastard! How long did you think you could keep that from me?! I hate you! Leave me alone!", She snapped with Hot Tears running down her Face as she wiggled herself free. "What is this about Regina?", Robin asked. "How could I be so stupid to believe your all 'I love you' and 'I want to spend the rest of my Life with you' Talks! You're fucking Lying Cheating Bastard!", She snapped as a new Wave Of Tears made its way down her Cheeks. "Cheating? Regina What are you talking about?", He asked as he reached for her again, just to feel her in his Arms. "I found the Fucking Condom! And the Bra! It's not mine and I should have never believed you! I knew you don't love me!", She Said sobbing. "What? Regina i don't know what you found but it's not mine, I didn't cheat on you, please Regina.", He Said as he tried to reach for her Hand again, also that time, without success. "No! Stay the Hell away from me! I hate You! I was just a Sex Toy for You, I knew you wouldn't change that much! I knew you'd still be that Teasing Asshole Boss Of Mine!", She Said in Tears as she mad eher way out of the Room. "We're Over Robin!", She yelled just before she opened the Door and faced the Blonde That was supposed to marry The Man she loved. "Am I too early Robbie?", She asked as she pressed her Breasts together, causing Regina to cry More And run out of the House. "No Regina! I don't have anything to do with this! Please.", He yelled after her but she wouldn't stop and as she tried to run after her he got held back By the Blonde.