Ten

Smut....I know-you've been waiting😏😉😜
——————-——————-——————-

Regina Leaned up to melt into The Kiss Robin placed at her Lips. The Movie has Finishes already but they didn't spend any attention to it anyway since they were busy To Talk About their Favors and Childhood-Memories.

"You're Gorgeous.", He Said as he Picked her up and carried her to the more comfortable and much Warmer Bedroom. Nothing like the Small Sofa in the Living Room That was already chilled Bu the Temperatures outside. "You've been Keeping Me waiting and Teasing me way too long.", Regina Moaned into the Kiss as she wrapped her Legs Around his Waist. "Is this Okay for you?", He asked as his Hands found her Ass, Squeezing it Gently. "Yes. I want this. I can't become some Old Lady just because Of Mr. Blanchard.", She said and in the Next Moment she immediately got pressed against the Wall as Robin was Kissing down her Neck. "Good.", He said as He began sucking, Biting and Marking her All over her Neck, Jawline and Shoulders. "God.", The Brunette Moaned as she wrapped her Legs tighter around him, trying to Pull him Closer to him. He carried her To the Nearest Room which happened to be His Office. "You've been keeping me waiting too.", He Said as he Squeezed her Ass once again causing her to Moan. As they arrived at The Desk in the Room Robin made a Quick movement and everything that was laying at the Table just seconds ago was now all over the Floor while Regina was taking their Place At the Woody Desk. He leaned over to Kiss her Once again as his Hands made their way down From her Cheeks to Her Shoulders, then down to her Breasts, giving them a Soft Squeeze, and then down to the Ending of the Shirt she was wearing. He Quickly put it off before his Lips met hers again in a Hungry yet passionate kiss. She moved her Hands to do the Same just before her Hands roamed over his Bare Chest. "You're Beautiful.", He said as he kissed and licked over the Black Material Of her Bra, then over her Stomach, licking and biting it. Reginas Hands moved down to his Pants to open the Zipper while her Whole Body Arched into His Touches.

She finally Managed to Open the Zipper and Robin Pulled them off Quickly, leaving him in His Boxers. He Leaned in for another Kiss as he sucked on her Bottom Lip teasingly while his Hands opened her Zipper and pulled down her Jeans, revealing soft skinned Toned Legs. "God you're just so Hot.", He Said as he Kissed up her Thigh to The Side Of her Thong. She nodded as Robin Pulled off her Panties by His Teeth, then Throwing them at the Floor To the Other Things. He made a Large and slowly Lick  over her Entrance before He Pulled her closer to the Edge of the Table by Her Legs. He Made a few more Licks before he Started to Push his Tongue as wide into her as possible. He made sure that with every Lick he'd do his Nose Brushed against her Entrance causing her to Moan Louder as she tangled her Hand into his Short hair and pushed his Head deeper between her Legs. "Oh God.", She moaned as he added a finger to His Tongue as well. "You're so...God at...That.", She breathes out between Uncontrollably loud Moans.

He got up again and Connected their Lips causing Her To Moan by the Taste Of Herself On his Lips. He pulled down his Boxers as well Without breaking the Kiss. Then Robin Pulled her closer by her Spread Legs just before he Pushed into her, Causing her To Moan loudly by the sudden Pleasure. "HOLY GOD.", She yelled as she Held tight at his Shoulders while her Nails Dogged into his Flesh. "Oh God.", She Moaned as she Pushed her Body as close as possible by her Position of hers, to his. He started rubbing her Clit Hardly yet Careful as he Earned more Moans Of Reginas. "You're so fucking Hot.", He Said as he Pulled her closer to him By the Rhythm Of His Thrusts into her.

"God I'm going to cum.", Regina Moaned as he thrusted Inside Of Her Once again all way in. "Let it go Baby. Go and Cum on Daddy's dick for me.", He Said as he made Circles on her Clit once more while His Other Hand Squeezed one of her Breasts. Robin didn't seem to mind the Pain in his Shoulders caused by Reginas Fingernails dogged into His Flesh to keep herself as close as possible to him. She Let out a Loud Moan just before her Back Arched and Her Legs became shaky. "Oh God I-", The Brunette got interrupted by An Orgasm Of Hers as Robin smashed into Her Once again all way.

Robin Let Regina calm down as he held her Close to His Body, Both panting and A Sweating Mess. "You...were...amazing.", He Said as he Kissed her Gently. She just closed her Eyes as Reply as Regina let him Lay her down at the Table Once More with her Legs placed as His Shoulders. "Holy God!", She yelled as he started Fucking her with his Tongue and licking all the Juices Her Orgasm had caused clean. She tangled her Hand in His Hair as she pushed him Deeper between Her Legs again. "Second Round Hm?", He asked as he smirked down at Her. "I'd love to. But...I'm...too...Exhausted.", She Breathed Put heavily.

"I'll take Good Care Of you My Little Regina.", He Said as he Kissed the Top of her Head and lifted her up to Carry her To the Bathroom. Seriously how can he not Feel Exhausted?!