Seven

Regina Found herself in the Plane once again. The last Day With Her Boss in Paris was actually quite enjoyable. They went off from work sooner and went to see the Eiffel Tower and even got the Chance to Get on Top of it. She knew she'd have to work the Hours she didn't spent at work in Paris in New York anyway. Well as high as it'd be allowed. Robin Carried Her all the way up and then the stairs down again since she was Wearing Black Stilettos That reaches up to her Knee and had quite high Heels. She wasn't even then as Tall as him. It actually felt nice, not like spending time with an Asshole, Regina thought. She smiled at the Memory while the Plane was taking off. Robin allowed her to Hold and Squeeze his Hand once again since she still wouldn't like Planes and Flying. Especially not the Starts or the Landings.

"Are you Alright Princess?", He asked as he looked over to her, Facing a smiling Regina. "What? Yes. I'm just in thoughts.", She replied as she got ripped away from Her Thoughts. She couldn't deny how cute Robin May could be. Well....if he's not an Asshole, Regina thought to herself. "About What, My Princess?", He asked as he leaned closer to her. She got fine with the Nickname tho since she knew he wouldn't stop calling her that anyway. "Nothing. Literally I mean. Being Free of all the Stress.", She said as she closed her eyes. "I call that Sex, Baby Girl.", He whispered into her Ear with a Cheeky Grin as she just rolled her eyes. Asshole and pervert. "Whatever.", She said and closed her eyes once again.

Time Skip

Both of them had brought their suitcases back to their Homes and switched into some other clothes just before heading back to work. Robin already assured her that she'd have to stay at least until midnight that Day since there were much Things to do yet. He had to do much Telephone-Conferences while she'd have to Answer Calls for him, Prepare the Rest of The Business Anniversary Party, Sign Papers, And set Dates for his Meetings.

"I have a Break of Half an Hour now, Princess.", Robin Locksley said smirking as he went out of his Part of the Office. "So why are you telling me? I'm not your Wife or your Toy Mr. Locksley. Go somewhere else when you want to fuck.", She said rudely. She already got tired of his all Shit, Him wanting her as his Sex Toy. "But I Want you Baby Girl.", He Said with a Smirk as his Hand moved to squeeze her Hip while his Other One was about to Squeeze her Thigh causing her to bite back a Moan once again. "And I know you want me too.", He whispered into her Ear as he moved the Hand on her Hip higher, not touching anything yet tho. "Y-You're wrong. Leave me Alone or I-I'll report you.", She said as her eyes began to close from The Teasing Pleasure. "Is that What you won't Baby Girl?", He asked with a Smirk. "Y-Yes.", She said and quickly Pushed him away as She reminded herself who he was.
———————————————
Time Skip

Both of them had became Tired already but each knew They couldn't leave The Office just yet. Regina checked her Phone Once again as her eyes Dared to close. 12.45pm. She took a Sip of her Coffee and went back to Her Papers. The Door That separated Hers and Her Bosses' Room eventually even insulated the Sounds from the Insides since Regina was just able to Hear Him Talking if she'd be very Quiet.

"What is A Queen like you doing here that Late?", A Male Voice interrupted her Thoughts and Brought her Back to the Reality in which Mr. Blanchard was Standing in front of her Desk. "Mr. Locksley is still Working and so am I.", She replied firmly. As she looked next to him she realized the Door was Closed. "You know we could still have Fun.", He Said smirking as he brought his Hand to her Cheek. "No. Leave me Alone or I'll report you.", She said as she backed away and stood up. "The Hell you'll do.", He replies and Grabbed her. Regina wanted to Scream or just do any sound in General but His Hand Over Her Mouth blocked the Sounds from getting out loud every time. "Now we'll have fun.", He husked into her Ear as he pushed her closer to him and stepped backwards to the Wall, roughly pressing her Against it. "We'll be having so much fun.", He Said as he made his way down to Kiss Regina's Neck. Tears fell down her cheeks as he Put off His Belt and ripped open her Blouse. "Please.", She whimpered But thanks to his Hand it came out more like a Silent "bease." "Shht My Girl, I'll take care of you.", He Said and Kissed her Neck Roughy as he started to massage her Breasts with one of his Hands. "You're so Hot.", He whispered as he guided his Hand down her Stomach in between her Legs, rubbing her Core through her Jeans. "God you're just perfect My Regina.", He moaned as he went to Get into her Pants with his Hand.

"Re-Hey!", Robin yelled as he opened the Door and saw Regina crying as her Mouth got covered by Mr. Blanchard's large Hand and His Short down leaving him in Boxers while her Shirt was ripped open leaving her in her Bra and her Her Stomach was Marked with Fingernail Scratches from the man. His Hand was trying to Get into her Jeans while she tried to get away. "Get the Fuck off her!", He yelled as he pushed the Older Man away from Regina. He caught her just before Her Body Hit the Floor while the Other Man Used his Chance to Leave the office as quickly as possible.