Twenty Three

"M-Mothers Day?", She asked as she looked at the two Males in front of her. "Can I Call you Moma? Papa said I needed to ask you.", Roland Said as he let go of her again and Regina felt once again Hot Tears Running Down her Cheeks. "Yes. Of course you can.", The Brunette Replied And Pulled the Small Boy Into a hug again before Kissing Robin Deeply. Both of them melted into the Kiss as if It was a Product Of True Love. "Ewwwww.", Roland Said as he Looked at the Pair Kissing causing them to chuckle.

"So, what do you want to do?", Robin asked as He Let go of her, or more precisely her Lips. "Well What About If we Go to The Zoo? It kinda Got a Tradition already and I'm sure Roland would Love to See Bonzo again.", Regina Replied And the Boy Clapped his Hands and Ran downstairs. "Bonzo? Is that a new Soft toy of him?", Robin asked. "No. The Monkey in the Zoo.", Regina informed laughing. "Oh Yes. God how can you know all these Names? I fail at the Ones from His Bathtub Plays.", Robin Said chuckling as he pecked Her Lips again.

Time Skip

"So what Are we going to do about That Marriage? I don't want to Loose You.", Robin asked as They sat at A Coffee Table, watching Roland at The Playground playing with Other Kids. "Will Your Mother stop?", Regina asked as she looked down at Her Hands that we're connected with Robins. "Honestly? I don't think she will if we don't make the First and hopefully only Step. I already told her I would obtain a temporary injunction against her if She'd try anything again or Try to Break us two apart and I will do it if She won't accept The Way I want my Life to be like.", Robin informed as he Brought her Hands to his Lips, Kissing them Gently. "B-But she's your Mother.", Regina stuttered confused. She didn't even know how that Man could still make her Stuttering like that even though she was in a Relationship with him. "And You're The Love Of My Life, I think it's a very Easy Decision if I have to Choose between you two.", Robin Replied And Leaned forward when he pecked her Lips. "I love you too.", Regina Replied as she kissed Him back. "I-As Much as I want to enjoy this now, the Break from them, I know that they will try again and I don't want to Loose you like last Time, So what should we do?", Robin mentioned as He took the Seat Next to Her, Pulling her Close to Him. "I-I know i can't expect that from you but...I-I want them to Leave Robin. I-I Love you But I'll never be Enough for them.", Regina said as she placed her Hand At His Chest gently running it up and now his Muscular Body. "Alright. I'll tell them so Say Sorry To You And Accept is Or Leave. If They won't leave I'll obtain a temporary injunction against them or In case they'd come back for anything.", He Said as he Kissed her Head. "Thank You.", The Brunette Whispered as she Kissed Him passionately. And God He was right when he said Regina was the Only one He'd Marry because at the End they were Soulmates.

So...guess ya can already guess what that Means... that was (probably) the Last Part of The OQ Story🏹❤️💩
Maybe Leave a Comment About The Story, What ya liked and not liked for me as a Feedback👻 and well...Looking for New Requests so Either Comment Them Here, On my Profile Or DM Me😘
See ya My Lil Evil Regals🤘🤘