Twelve

"Are you Alright? You seem a Little Strange and Uncomfortable.", Robin Said as They Stopped their Walk through the Park. He had given her some Old Clothes Of His Ex She could wear since she was just in His oversized Blue Shirt when she woke up.  "I-Um-I..", She stuttered as she played with her Fingers. "What is it Princess?", He asked as he made her look up at her by Lifting Her Chin with two of his Fingers. "I'm Sore.", She said quietly. "God I thought you wouldn't like me anymore or something like it.", Robin Said as he Kissed her Nose chuckling. "That's not Funny.", Regina Said as She wrapped Her Arms around herself pouting. "Of Course not My Little Regina.", He Said as he Lifted her Up causing her to Chuckle as well. "But I Guess I'll have to Carry you Home, For your Own Sake.", He Said smirking as he Kissed The Top Of Her Head. "I guess so.", She said chuckling and giggling like some 14 Year old Teenage Girl in Love.

"I was Planning to Start Round Three Today But we Don't want you to her even Sorer do we?", He Said with A Smirk as They sat at The Sofa Reading Catalogues. She whined a Little causing him to chuckle. He let His Hand Glide down her Waist to Her Ass as he gave it a Small Squeeze. "You're...So....Beautiful.", He said kissing her shoulder with each Kiss. "And You're so Teasing.", She said as she Looked up at him with A Smirk. "I know Baby Girl.", He Said with a Wink as he Kissed her Nose. "So, what do you want to Do Today?", He asked. "Cuddle and Go outside for Ice Skating.", Regina replied as a Rush Of Excitement rushed through her Body. "In May?", He asked as he looked down at The Adorable Thing At his Lap. "There's A Hall for it, you can go there almost all over the Year I Think. Please Robin.", She pleaded as She Looked up at him with Puppy Eyes. "Alright. I can't resist you anything if you're that hot and adorable Thought. Ice Skating it is.", Robin Said with a Small chuckle. "Great! Come on!", She said as she Jumped up from him and Took his Hand in Hers, Pulling him Up from the Sofa and Then behind Her to the Bedroom.

————————————————————

"This is The Most Dangerous Activity I've ever heard of.", Robin Said causing Regina to chuckle as he fell down at The Icy Ground Of The Ice Skating Hall for The Fourth Time, While Regina was just Gliding Over The Icy Ground chuckling Like she's have been on Ice Skates for her Whole Life. "Come on, Its Not That Hard.", She said as she helped him up again, Almost Falling down at The ground as well. "You're Cute Princess.", He Said, earning a Blush at the Compliment and at the Nickname he used to Call her. "And You're Bad On Ice.", She said chuckling. "But I'm Even Better in Bed, am I?", He whispered into her Ear teasingly. "God holy shit Yes.", She Murmured and Blushed as She Realized She Said it out loud. "Come On.", He Said as he gave Give it another Try to Move forward without Falling.

"Thank you.", Regina murmured as she took a Sip Of The Hot Chocolate Robin has bought her. "You're Welcome My Little Regina. I have to admit I've Skating wasn't such a Bad Idea as I thought. After Three Hours Of Falling down at herring weird looks by the Other People there.", Robin Said causing the Brunette To Chuckle. "You should do that More Often. Smile, Grin or Chuckle. It fits you so well.", He Said as he caresses her Cheek with his Thumb.

Robins Gaze fell to Regina as they watched Friends At the Sofa later that Day. She looked absolutely adorable thought. Sometimes she Laughed or chuckled a little which made his Heart Melt. "You're Cute, you know that?", He asked as he pulled her closer to him. "Am I?", She asked giggling as she turned around and Brown Eyes bet Blue Ones. They leaned in to Kiss but roughly got interrupted by the Annoying Sound of Robins Phone. "Just a Second.", He Said as he looked st it and the caller ID showed Will's, His friend's Name.

"Hey. Is everything okay?", He asked as he played with Reginas Hair.

"Yes, I just wanted to ask you when you get back because Roland Said you'd be back On Friday, So Yesterday already."

"Um Yes, Im At The House At the Moment, thank you for staying with him, I'm on my way."

"Okay. Tomorrow is Date Night Thought so please hurry Bud."

"I'm Sorry. Roland Needs me at Home.", Robin explained as he Stroke the Hair out of Reginas Face. "Oh-Okay.", She said as she turned the TV off. "Would you like to Come Over? Like staying at my Others Place? With Roland?", He asked and the Brunette Nodded Slowly. "Yes. I'd be honored.", She said as their Lips crashes together in A Passionate Kiss once more.