Nine

"Good Morning Beautiful.", Robin greeted as Regina Woke up again. The Night has been pretty tough for both of them Since The Brunette woke up like Every Hour by a new Nightmare or couldn't sleep in general. She wouldn't tell Robin what the Dreams were about thought. Not at that time. Not at the probably only time he just wanted her to be save and resisted Kissing or Teasing her. "Well I don't know what you like to I got you A Coffee, a butter croissant, A Roll, Nutella, Jam and Apples.", He Said as he looked down at the Large Tablet in his Lap. Breakfast in Bed? How could I never see that side of Him? I mean He's my Boss. "Thanks. I'll be fine with the Croissant and the Coffee.", Regina said chuckling as she took it from the Tablet. "So, about Yesterday. Was it Worth to be called A Date? Because I care for you Regina, deeply. And I'd like to Try it out with you.", He Said as He Cupped Her Hand in his. It was so Small next to Robins Large one thought. "I think it was. I-I'd like that too but only if you promise me that I'm not some Toy for you. I don't want a Show or yours just to Get me in your Bed.", She said. "Technically you already are in My Bed.", He said chuckling. "But I get you and I promise you, You're so much more than A Ridiculous Toy to me.", He Said as he Squeezed her Hand Softly. She put her Plate at The Small Desk next to the Bed and Leaned in to Kiss him. His Lips met hers Halfway as they were Smashing into Each other's passionately. He nibbles on her Bottom Lip asking for Entrance which she Allowed him. His Tongue Slowly made its way into Reginas Mouth as it was Teasing her and causing her to Moan.

"You're a pretty Great Kisser.", He Said smirking as they Pulled away again from the Kiss. He didn't want to rush anything yet to make sure Regina would know how precious she was to him. "You're not so bad yourself.", Regina said chuckling as she Held onto his Shirt once again. "Someone wants to cuddle Hm?", He asked with an Raised eye Brow as he looked down at The Brunette making herself Comfortable At the Spot right next to him. "Please.", She whispered as she looked up at him with Her Big Brown Eyes. "Holy God that'll even work in a Thousand Years.", He Said chuckling as he kissed the Top of her head and Wrapped his strong Arms around her, Cuddling her Right Back.

"I like this.", She hummed as she opened her eyes to Look up at Robin. "I like this too.", He Said as he Kissed the Top of her Head. "What about work?", She asked as she suddenly reminded herself that they'd still have to work. "Don't Worry. First of all. It's Saturday. And second of all, We'll be free Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.", He Said as he began to play with her Hair causing her to Hum. "You're beautiful Regina.", He said as he Stroke Her Cheek with the backside of his Hand causing her to Blush. "Do you think there can be an Us?", She asked as she looked up at him. "Well I'll try my Best to make it possible.", Robin replied.

"Did it happen before? The Thing with Blanchard?", He asked as they sat on the Sofa again, Watching A Comedy Movie Regina has requested. "He-He tried it but Mr. Jones stopped him from anything further than pressing me to the Wall.", She said and Robin Nodded. "I'm so sorry My Love.", He Said as he Pulled her closer to him. "It wasn't your Fault. Thank you, for Stopping him Yesterday.", Regina replied as she kissed him Softly. "I wish I could have stopped it sooner thought.", He replied. "How could I never Notice It? The Non-Asshole side of yours?", She asked as she turned around and cupped His Face in her Cold Hands. "I was just pretty good at hiding it I guess.", He Said and brought her Hands to his Lips.