Eleven

"So what do you think of Giving us Two A Try?", Robin asked as He carefully laid The still exhausted Regina Into the Bed Spot Next to Him. "I think we can Risk it.", She said with a Low Voice and A Husky Chuckle Of Hers. "I like the Sound of That. If you're a Good Girl I can Maybe even Show you a few Special Parts Of This House.", He Said as He laid down smirking next to her. "What do you Mean?", She asked as she used all her Strength to Turn around to him. "You'll See.", He Said as He looked down at her, still smirking. "Cuddling Hm?", He asked and she Hummed and Nodded tiredly. "Alright Baby Girl.", He Said as He Kissed her Nose and Pulled her Close to him just before Wrapping his Arms around her.

——————————————————

Regina Woke up in an Empty Bed as she opened her Eyes again. When Did I Fall asleep? "Robin?", She asked tiredly as she looked around the Bedroom, But her Lover was nowhere to Seen. She got out of the Bed just to Realize how sore she Actually was. Great. Uh. "Robin?", She asked again, That Time Greeted by A Warm Smile That Appeared around the Corner. "Morning Baby Girl. I had to do a few Calls for Work but I'm all yours Now.", He Said as he went to Her and Picked her up in Bridal Style causing her to Giggle. "I've never Seen that Side Of Yours.", She whispered still in a Low Voice from Her Screaming At the Last Events as she Leaned her Head against His Chest and Wrapped Her Hands around his Neck. "Well I must Admit there wasn't Much of this Side Of me. There had always been the Player but since I know you Regina, since you Agreed in Giving us a Chance I want to Build That Side Of Me, Create it. I've never Really Been someone's Boyfriend, Fuck Buddy was it all the Time But you, My Dear Regina, deserve so much more. I want to Create A New Side Of myself for you, The one of being a Loving and Caring Boyfriend.", He Said as he Pecked her Lips. "Y-You want to Be My Boyfriend?", She asked Wide Eyed as she looked up at Him. "I'd Love to call you My Girlfriend, Yes. But I Understand it when you're not Ready for That Yet, I Mean we Only started this A Day ago.", He said and Kissed The Top Of Her Head. "Thank You Robin.", She said as she Kissed his Cheek.

"Which Calls have you been doing?", She asked as She Looked up at Him. "You Know, Just some Calls With Mr. Jones and some others about The Business Anniversary Party.", He Said as he Carried her Downstairs to The Kitchen. "Why Don't I believe you?", She asked as she looked up at him. Robin sighed as He sat her down at the Kitchen Corner and Looked into her Cocoa Eyes. "I've Been Doing Calls with Some Other People Of The Business. And I Fired Blanchard.", He Said as He Stroke Her Cheek. "W-Why did you want to Keep this From me?", She asked. "I wanted you to Get Over Him, for At Least one Weekend.", He Said as he wipes away a Tear That Left Reginas Eye without The Brunette Realizing it. "W-Will He Be Gone Forever?", She asked as her eyes met Soft Blue ones. "Yes. He'll never be seen there again, he can Never do anything to you Again.", He Said as His Lips Met Hers Halfway into a Passionate Kiss. "Come on, Now Breakfast and Then Lets Go to the Park Shall we?", He asked and she nodded Excited, ignoring The Soreness Between her Legs caused By The Light Brown-Haired Man in front of her. "Wait You're Going to Go Outside with me? To the Park? Make us Official?", She asked. "Yes, if you're Fine with it. I've never Kept My Relationships anything but Private in the Past because they meant nothing to me but You're Different My Little Regina.", He Said as he Kissed her Nose. "Thank You.", She said as she Grabbed him by his Shirt to Pull him closer. "Mmh another Round?", He asked smirking. "Maybe Later, I can't wait for the Park.", She said as they pulled away chuckling.