Sixteen

Smut👻😘😘

As the black Door opened it revealed a Large Room, Definitely Bigger than She expected. The Wall was painted in a Red Tone and there Hung A Few Ropes, Straps, Paddles and Belts. There was something like a small Closet or Some kind of Shelf you could say, the Doors Of it we're closed. There was a Large Bed in The Middle Of the Room and In the Counter was a Black Leather Couch and A Black Table right next to it. Regina didn't know what to think about The Room Thought, She stepped into The Room as she made her way through it. She touched a few Things that Hang down at the Wall. The Brunette felt a pair of Arms wrapping Around her Waist, pulling her Closer to Robins Chest. "Well it was a Surprise indeed.", She Said. "Mmm I guess so.", Robin replied as he Made his way kissing down her Neck to her Jawline. When She turned around He Kissed her Deeply and Picked her up, Immediately followed by the Brunette wrapping her legs around his Waist. "I'm Glad you like it here.", He chuckled with A Smirk formed in his Lips as he carried her to the Bed.

"God You're so hot.", He said as he Kissed Her deeply while Laying her Down Into The Bed, positioning hisself Above Her. "You're not so bad yourself.", She chuckled as she Tangled her Hand Into His short Hair. "Can't get enough of me?", He asked smirking as he Kissed Regina all over her Face, then making his way down to Her Neck and Jawline, Then Over Her Cleavage. "Mine.", He muttered as he Gave her Ass a Little Squeeze while His Other Hand moved to take off her Shirt. "And Mine.", He continued as he Gave Her Breast a Little Squeeze as well, Then Kissing all over her Breasts until His Lips would touch hers again for a Hungry Kiss. "God I just can't Get enough of You.", Robin murmured as he Deepened The Kiss While his Hands Reached to the Table Besides them. Before Regina could Realize what was happening her Hands were already Cuffed with Handcuffs to the Bed. Each Hand was cuffed at The Headline Of The Bed while Robin positioned hisself On Top Of Her. "Will you be a Good Girl for Daddy?", He asked as he smirked down at Her. "Of course I'll be.", The Brunette Replied in the Most Innocent Voice She could do. "Good.", He Muttered, more to Hisself than actually To her.

He got up from the Bed and walked over to The Closet, Getting something Like a Blindfold Out as Regina could guess by her Position. "You've Seen enough already, If You're A Good Girl and Please Daddy then I'll take it off.", He Said and Put it On her Face, Covering her Eyes with it. She Heard him stepping away from her again and the Door Of The Closet Getting Opened. It took him Some Seconds, Maybe One Or even two minutes until The Bed finally sank down beneath Regina again, telling her Robin had returned again. "My Little Regina.", He muttered as he Placed a light kiss on her Lips. He took off her Jeans, leaving her in A black Bra and Panties. He kissed all over her Stomach and then down to her Thighs. She felt her body Squirm under him and herself getting just by his Touch already. He Slowly pulled down her Underwear and Licked Slowly long and Over Her Her Entrance causing her to Moan a little, even though she Bit her Lip to stop it. He placed her Legs on his Shoulders, letting them Rest there as he Placed his Hands On The Sides Of Her Hip, Pulling her Closer. He Licked over it a few more Times before he Began Biting And Sucking Her Clit. She Moaned loudly as she Finally released her Lips, knowing he couldn't hold anything back anyway. "Good Girl.", Robin Said as he pulled away a Little just before he Pushed his Head back In between her Legs, fucking her With His Tongue. "Oh God!", She Moaned and Pulled On The Handcuffs that Kept her Quite Good in Place. He releases her Hip with one of his Hands and Brought it to her Core, Adding A Finger to His Tongue. The Other Hand held her Arching Body as close to His Face as Possible while he was Eating her out and fucking her. "You're so Delicious.", He Muttered as the Hand in her Hip Moved Down To Her Ass, squeezing it. "But We Still habe some work to do at Keeping you Still.", He Said smirking and licked Her Entrance Again before He Put Her Legs off his Shoulders again.

Regina squeaked A little As she felt her Body suddenly being Turned around so she'd be laying On her Stomach while her Hands tried to turn to the side as well, to make the Position a little bit More comfortable, well as comfortable as possible at that Time. She felt his Large Hand At her Hip again, moving her Body up so she'd be kneeling on her knees, facing the Wall, with that Blindfold still on her Head, not letting her see any of Robins Movements. "You're such a Good Girl. Im proud of you.", Robin Said as he Squeezed her Ass hardly, Earning a Moan Of Hers. She Heard him unzipping his Pants and there immediately was a rush of Excitement Going through her Body. "I'll make you Cum very often now Regina, And You'll count.", He informed in a Low Voice as He husked it Into her Ear, Quite Award of What he'd be doing to Regina by Pressing hisself against her Back. "I-o-Okay.", The Brunette manages to say as a new Rush Of Excitement came over her.

"God!", She Yelled as He Pushed deep inside of Her. He Pulled out almost the whole way as he Pushed back inside of her, followed by her Moans and his Groans Of Pleasure. He grabbed both of her Ass cheeks as he Was squeezing them without stopping His thrust. She felt herself getting close already by the simple Movements he made, But she'd try to hold herself thought. "You're such a Naughty Girl aren't you My Little Regina.", Robin Murmured with a Smirk as he Slapped Her Ass A little. Not too hard to hurt her but well aware of what Pleasure it'd send through her Body. Regina Buried her Face Into The Sheets as she didn't even Mind the Small Pain in Her Arms by the Strange Position Of Hers. He smirked as he felt her Walls tightening around him But he Wanted her to come breathlessly. He Began Rubbing her Core while He Fastened And deepened his Thrusts into her. She Bit her Lip hardly but couldn't stop The Moans getting out of her Anyways. "Come for me My Little Regina.", He husked as he began To Fuck her With one of his Fingers as well, forcing hisself to Make a little bit slower Thrusts. The Brunette groaned loudly as She felt herself being on the Edge. "Oh God!", She screamed as she finally let go and Came all on him, Then, Feeling him Filling her Up as he Pulled his Finger Out Of Her And pushing deep inside of her as well.

After a few Minutes Robin calmed down again and watched smirking what he had done to His Lover who was still breathing Heavily without Opening her eyes (as he guessed), her Head leaning at The Sheets Of The Bed And Her Arms only Held by the Handcuffs. "Good Girl.", He Said still a Little breathless as he made his way to her and undid the Cuffs On Her Arms. Then Robin Pulled off the Blindfold. "Daddy is Proud Of you, Baby Girl. I see we'll have much Fun in here.", He Said as he Lifted her Up as she immediately wrapped her Arms and Legs around him.