Two

"Okay...What do you want to do today?", She Asked as she looked into his eyes and made a face to make him laugh-successfully. "Play!", He said and clapped his little Hands excitedly. "Okay, What do you want to play?", She Asked and he out his Fingers at the bottom of his Chin. "Cuddle Addack!", He said and jumped at Regina, attacking her cutely. "What are the Rules?", She Asked as she tried to get away from the little Boys grip. He picked him up and carried him to the Sofa that was in the Room as well, probably for the ones that would like to talk with Mr. Locksley and have to wait. "It's easy! The first one that lays on the Floor will loose!", He squeaked and attacked her once again.

"Thank you.", He said and cuddled into her Chest, playing with her Hair again. "For what?", She Asked as she looked down at the little one. "For playing with me. Papa doesn't have time very often and Mama isn't home often anymore because she has a new Family now and Grandma says it's stupid and I shouldn't waste my Time with that Stupid activities.", He said and cuddled closer to her. If that was even possible.

Time skip
"Roland? Let's go Home.", Robin Locksley said with a cute smile as he stepped out of his Office once again, that time, the last one for that day. Roland Jumped off from the Sofa and almost Dropped Reginas Phone which he used to play a few games on, while Regina was Taking Notes once again. "Anything New Princess?", He Whispered into her ear as he leaned forward into her Personal Space. "Could you stop calling me that Mr. Locksley, Please?", She said as she looked back at her Notes. "No Princess, I like you begging thought.", He whispered as he leaned further to her and stroke the side of her Face with his one. "I wasn't-. You have A New Call from Mr. Nolan about a Meeting Friday Afternoon. The Presentation you wanted me to look for is done as well, your Flight to Paris on Wednesday is Booked as well and you'll be staying in A Hotel Named 'Gamora'.", She said as she pulled away a little so his eyes would meet hers again. "Good Girl. Come on, it's late and I'll walk you out.", He said and picked up his Son but Still telling with The Look in his Eyes not to Complain or Reply about the Nickname. "Um-O-Okay.", She said and Grabbed Her Bag and Phone from Rolands Little hands before they both walked out again.

"Where's Your Car?", He asked as they finally arrived outside. "Um-I-I came here by Cab Today because mine is getting repaired at the Time.", She replied honestly. "You'll drive with me.", He said more like a Statement not like a Question or a Suggestion. Regina gave him her Adress and they got in into his Black Avalon while Roland was sitting in the Backseat.

"You'll be coming With me toParis, if you didn't know that already. You better Booked Two Tickets Princess.", He said with a Smirk as he put one of his Hands at her Knee. "I-Of Course Mr. Locksley.", She stuttered and shivered from his Touch. "What's wrong Princess? Am I Making you Nervous?", He asked with a Smirk as his hand wandered up to her Thigh and he squeezed it a little. Regina but her Lip hardly so she wouldn't Moan at his Contact even though it was a little late for her to stop her Body from shivering. "I-Um-No Mr. Locksley. Why would I?", She stuttered again and turned around to Roland to find him sleeping peacefully. Well that was is with her Plan to find A distraction Of Her Hot Boss. "You can tell me Princess, Daddy won't be mad.", He said with a Smirk and another Squeeze of her Thigh, again the Moan got successfully blocked by her Lips. Wait Did He just Call hisself Daddy?! Holy God Regina Thought as she closed her Eyes to distract herself a little.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Princess.", He said as she got out of the Car. "Um-Yes-Thank you for the Ride. The ride home I mean!", She stuttered nervously. "It was a Pleasure. The ride I mean. The ride Home.", He said smirking as he Drove away again. Holy Shit how am I Going to Get Through This Time?