Ch 6. Killing me Softly.

They pull onto the street at the same time. Jennie can see Jisoo turning into their driveway so she steps on the gas and crashes right into the side of her car.

"YAH! That's three times Jendeuk!" Jisoo shouts.

"That's what you get for putting a hole in my window!" Jennie glares.

"You owe me a Range Rover!"

Jennie ignores her and puts her car into reverse before pulling into the driveway and running into the house.

With a groan of frustration Jisoo shuts off the car and chases after her. She tries to open the front door but of course it's locked.

"Hey Jisoo!" Jackson Wang, one of her neighbours waves as he walks his dog.

Jisoo looks over her shoulder briefly. "Hey Jackson!" She says distractedly.

"Uh are you alright?" He asks seeing as she's just in a thong and a blouse.

"Yeah!"

"Okay. By the way Jisoo your car is just hanging out over the side walk here!"

"Yeah, Thanks Jackson!" Jisoo says while climbing the back gate.

"Have a good night!" He waves.

"Night!"

Hiding behind a tree she hears the back door open. She sneaks a peak, carefully looking around the tree. Jennie stood in the doorway with an Assault rifle in hand, her eyes meticulously scanning the backyard.

"Is that mine?" Jisoo whispers unbelievably. "Oh honey you are so dead." She shakes her head.

Jennie closes the door and locks it giving Jisoo the clear to move. Quickly diving behind a bush to hide she immediately regrets it.

"Ow ow ow. Stupid roses." She grumbles. Sneaking around the back she manages to find a part that she can scale to the second floor.

Quietly doing so she looks into the window of the house to see if the coast is clear. She smashes the window open with her elbow waiting a second before unlocking it and opening it.

Climbing through She stealthily walks over to a picture frame. Clicking the secret button it slides open to reveal one of her weapons Jennie failed to discover. She quickly retrieved the pistol, screwing the silencer on and loading it before leaving to find Jennie.

•••

Jennie is waiting in the stairwell with her gun raised, while Jisoo waited on the other side of the wall with her own gun ready.

Grabbing a framed photo of them Jisoo uses it to peak around the corner. The second she sees Jennie in the reflection a loud bang blows just behind her head making her duck. Two more follow before it's dead silent.

"You still alive baby?" Jennie calls down the stairs.

Jisoo fakes a groan and pretends to drop her gun on the ground. Jennie slowly lowers her gun in suspicion. Just when she's caught off guard Jisoo aims her gun around the corner and shoots at her.

They all miss making Jisoo curse.
Quickly running for cover Jennie fires shots through the wall mercilessly.

Sneaking around the corner Jisoo knows Jennie is on the other side of the wall. Raising her arm She accidentally knocks over one of Jennie's glass teapots. Her reflexes manages to catch it just in time. Closing her eyes in frustration the lid slips off and shatters onto the ground giving her position away.

Jennie blows a hole through the wall just missing Jisoo by an inch. Running towards the kitchen Jisoo shoots as she slides past Jennie.

Her wife follows after her, the sound of her assault rifle bullets tearing through their house.