Ch 15. The one where Jennie Finds out.

"Kitty. Get Ms Kim into my office right now this Ice cream is cold." Ms K says through the intercom making Jisoo lift her head.

Kitty narrows her eyes at Jisoo from her own desk. "Right away Ms. K." She answers before turning off the intercom. "Why is her ice cream cold?!" She growls lowly.

"Uh I don't know," Jisoo pretends to play dumb. "Maybe because it's ice cream!" She whispers loudly.

Kitty points to the large wooden doors with a glare. Now Jisoo was definitely in trouble. It was day two in the office and she had yet to meet her "boss" aka miss we don't say her name ever apparently.

Jisoo guesses now is a good a time as any to introduce herself to her new boss. Who was unbearable by the way.

She demanded ice cream every three hours, asks Jisoo to order food from one place only to change her mind at the last minute, and threw a hissy fit if her office was anything less than 25 degrees.

She was like some raging pregnant lady. Jisoo seriously couldn't wait until this case was over.

When she enters the office with a bride knock she's not surprised at what she sees. Of course there's a view of the city behind her. Cherry wood desk so well polished you didn't even want to breathe on it. A big black level chair turned away from Jisoo.

Like some evil villain hiding his identity.

"Ms Kim. I don't know if you're aware but the ice cream you had sent to me was extremely cold."

Jisoo's brows nearly shoot up to her hair line at the sound of her bosses voice. It seemed oddly familiar. Almost too familiar....

"Ms K, Hong Soojoo is here to see you." Kitty announces over the intercom, effectively interrupting them.

"Send her in."

Oh no.

No no no no no.

This can't be happening.

She knows that voice.

That voice has definitely screamed her name in bed before, among other things.

She also knew Hong Soojoo.

Prepare yourself people. It's about to be World War Three up in here.

•••
A/N: this is merely a teaser.