Ch 17. The one with Jealous Jisoo.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎉❤️ (and happy holidays to anyone who doesn't celebrate) 💓

•••
For the last week Jennie had been keeping her word and Jisoo had been sleeping on the couch. Understandably so. Her wife was giving her the cold shoulder, seemingly not over the whole Soojoo ordeal.

Jisoo didn't want to bother Jennie, so instead of begging to be let back into bed she gave Jennie her space. She didn't want her wife to be stressed about anything. It just wasn't good for their baby on the way.

Now that she thinks about it it completely made sense why Jennie was her boss from hell. All the food runs, the picky eating, the testy temper.

Yup. That's Jennie alright.

Even if she was giving Jennie her space it didn't make Jisoo miss her any less. She wanted to watch her wife fall asleep. She wanted to talk to her baby boy in the early hours of the morning. She missed Jennie's warmth against her body. Her scent that clung to her pillow. She missed it all.

At first Eden was confused as to why Jisoo had been falling asleep on the couch. But after the next few days she became used to it and began sitting on top of her sleeping mother while she watched her morning cartoons.

Now that Jisoo wasn't in their bed anymore, sometimes Jennie brought Eden to keep her company. More often than not they fell asleep together.

Tonight was just like any other night this week. Jennie had just finished up some last minute work. The clock read 11:05. Eden was probably long asleep by now. Jennie tossed her keys down onto the table before removing her coat.

By now she had a small bump. Only visible when she wore tight clothing. A sleepy pout remained on her face as she trudged through the apartment. Coming to a stop in the living room the sight melts her heart.

Jisoo was passed out on the couch. An equally asleep Eden on her chest. A small blanket over half her body. Jisoo's one arm hung off the couch, her hand tightly clutching onto a bouquet of a dozen red roses. There was a plate on the coffee table of what she assumes is dinner. By the foot of the couch was a laundry basket holding piles of neatly folded clothes. Not to mention that the house was looking spotless.

Before Jennie knew what was happening she could feel the tears falling down her cheeks. "God dammit you make it so damn hard to be mad at you." She sobs.

Walking over to the couch she kneels by Jisoo's side and shakes her arm so that she'll wake up.

"Hmm?" Jisoo groans sleepily, her eyes slowly open before being met with a hysterical Jennie. "Jennie? What's wrong honey? Are you hurt? Is it the baby? Is everything okay?" She spews out in worry.

Jennie shakes her head at all the questions.

"What's wrong honey?" Jisoo cups her cheek.

"Cuddle with me." Jennie pouts through her tears.

Without question Jisoo opens up an arm to her. Offering her a spot on the crowded couch. Jennie immediately moves into the space, letting her head rest just by the crook of Jisoo's neck. She lets out a heavy sigh in satisfactory. Her tears slowly subsiding.

Jisoo drops the roses on the floor so that she could rub Jennie's back to calm her down. She knew Jennie's crying was probably due to her hormones going out of whack again.

Jennie closes her eyes at the feeling. Jisoo's warmth and scent pushing her to the edge of sleep.

"I'm still mad at you." Jennie mumbles sleepily against Jisoo.

"I know." Jisoo whispers an answer, closing her eyes too.

"But I still love you," Jennie whispers back.