Ch 16. The one with the Ex wife.

"Jisoo?"

How could this possibly be happening?!

Of all people to be in the same room with her why did it have to be her ex wife and her wife!

Jisoo closed her eyes tightly at the sound of her name being said by both girls. She hoped if she kept them closed long enough she could convince herself this was all some horrible nightmare!

"You know just because you can't see us doesn't mean we can't see you right?" Soojoo laughs lightly.

"Wait Wait Wait," Jennie waves her arms in disbelief. "How the hell do you know Jisoo?" She asks Soojoo.

No. No. No. please don't answer. Jisoo begs.

The girl snorts,"She's my ex wife." Soojoo crosses her arms defensively, giving Jennie a brief once over. "And How the hell do you know Jisoo?"

Run Jisoo. Run and hide and never come back. She tells herself.

"I'm her wife!" Jennie growls with a hard glare.

"Oh ho ho, so you're the girl she left me for." Soojoo laughs bitterly.

"Left you for?!" Jennie screams.

"Honestly Jisoo, has your whole relationship been a lie?" Soojoo smiles smugly.

"ARGH! I'm gonna kill you!" Jennie shouts before jumping over the desk. Lunging at Soojoo.

"No! No! No! Jennie no!" Jisoo snaps out of her deep self berating. Quickly grabbing onto Jennie's waist.

"NO! Let me go right now Jisoo! I'm gonna kill her! She thinks she's better than me huh?! I'll show her!" Jennie struggles against Jisoo's grip.

"Come at me!" Soojoo glares while marching over.

"NO! STOP! STOP THIS MADNESS!!" Jisoo's eyes widen quickly stepping in between them in attempt to stop them from killing eachother.

"I had her first!" Soojoo grunts.

"Yeah, well she's mine now!" Jennie retorts.

"See how long that lasts!"

"Much longer than you do in bed that's for sure!" Jennie growls.

"Oh like you can do better! Your ass screams power bottom!" Soojoo taunts.

This is it. This is how you die Jisoo. It's been fun while it lasted. You know what they say, 'here for a good time not a long time.' RIP soldier.

Jisoo closed her eyes. One arm holding Jennie back, the other holding Soojoo back. The two women continuing to try and claw at eachother.

She couldn't take it anymore. She just couldn't. So with that Jisoo let out the loudest high pitched scream she could muster.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhh!"

Jennie and Soojoo cease their fighting to look at Jisoo. Her eyes clenched Shut, the vain on the side of her neck popping out in strain. Eventually she runs out of breath and comes to a stop. Her lungs panting heavily in recovery.

"Are you done?" Jennie glares.

"Yeah I'd like to go back to fighting Thank you very much." Soojoo also glares at her.

"No. No more fighting." Jisoo lets out a heavy breath. "I don't feel like dealing with a dead body today."

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME SHE WAS YOUR EX WIFE?!" Jennie shouts while repeatedly slapping Jisoo's arm.