Ch 23. The one with Taeil Grayson Kim.

Lisa sat flipping through her magazine. Considerably calmer than she had been hours beforw when Jennie and Jisoo were emitted into the emergency room. She did feel a bit childish sitting in the waiting room with a teddy bear in her lap, a balloon tied to her wrist, and a chocolate milk sitting on the table.

But then she scoffs. 'I am not soft. This isn't childish. I am so very bad. Bad ass. Yeah. Only badasses kill drug dealers and pimps. Therefore Lalisa Manoban is bad ass.' She smirks to herself. Her eyes flicker to Eden sitting on the waiting room chair across from her. A teddy bear in her arms, balloon tied to her smaller wrist, and of course the same chocolate milk.

So not childish.

"What are you reading?" Eden makes conversation.

Lisa looks down at the magazine in her hand. The body of some hot model she had been ogling earlier spread across the pages.

"Uhh the business section. The economy is indubidubly in a kerfuffle, not good for the locals here in the...district." Lisa's brows furrow at her attempt to sound adult. "They're idiots. All of them."

"Mommy says its not nice to call people that." Eden swings her legs back and forth watching Lisa with interest.

"Well if they weren't idiots I wouldn't have to call them that." Lisa says.

"Catch." Chaeyoung walks in, tossing a sandwich to Lisa.

"Thanks." Lisa grins opening it up.

"What were you two talking about?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Aunt Lisa says its okay to say Idiot." Eden says innocently.

"She what?" Chaeyoung growls fixing a glare on Lisa.

"Awhh man there's bacon on this. I'm allergic." Lisa whines, ignoring her.

"Lisa, I've been trying to tell you this for years. Your bacon allergy is a lie. Your mom made it up so you'd eat healthy as a kid." Chaeyoung sighs.

"No. I'm just allergic to alot of stuffs. Bacon, Donuts, Halloween Candy, Not saying thank youuwohMY GOD!"

•••

"OH MY GOD!" Jennie screams holding tightly onto Jisoo's hand.

"OH MY GOD!" Jisoo copies feeling her hand crack.

"JISOO!"

"JENNIE!"

"JISOO YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING!" Jennie shouts through a contraction.

Sure enough thick droplets of blood are flowing out of Jisoo's broken nose and dripping onto Jennie's hospital bed.

"Oh shit!" Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Doctor your nose is bleeding too!" A nurse gasps in horror.

"IM DELIVERING A BABY. FORGET IT SUSAN!" Dr. Jung shouts from in between Jennie's legs.

"Ew, Ew, Ew, Jisoo!" Jennie whines watching the blood flow from Jisoo's uncontainable nose.

"Don't look!" Jisoo closes her eyes tightly, both hands occupied with Jennie's hand. Thick redness all over the bottom of her face.

"I CANT LOOK AWAY!" Jennie screams through another push. She manges to avert her eyes from Jisoo only to see Blood dripping out of Dr. Jung's broken nose. "OH MY GOD!"

"I SAID DONT LOOK!" Jisoo panics and covers Jennie's eyes with the wet cool cloth.

"THERE BLOOD EVERYWHERE! WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD!?!" Jennie screams blindly.