Ch 11. The Last Stand.

The elevator doors open and the two immediately fall back into their agent roles.

"I'll fly."

"I got ground." Jisoo holds the gun up as they step onto the third floor. "I'm going clockwise, watch my six." She instructs.

Jisoo fires expertly at every man she encounters meanwhile Jennie climbed up to higher ground to be able to snipe out the ones Jisoo couldn't see.

Closing one eye, Jennie aimed down below. The bullet zipping through the air with a clean hit.

Eventually more people started to move in. Jennie ducked as she was being shot at. She starts retreating knowing that if she stayed she'd most likely get hit.

Jisoo could hear the rapid fire from Jennie's side. Running over her eyes widen seeing Jennie fall from her spot down to the ground.

Jennie groans while trying to push herself up. Shuffling backwards on the floor as she shoots to try and get away.

Jisoo manages to make it to Jennie. Her arm slips around Jennie's waist and helps her up all the while shooting at those who were in close range.

"Come on, I got you." Jisoo says as she supports her.

Jennie slings her arm around Jisoo's shoulder, leaning into her while gripping a pistol in one hand, the other holding a bruised side.

"Come on baby we gotta move!" Jisoo shouts over the gun fire, pulling them to cover.

She lets Jennie go and covers her as best she can. Gunning down the ones that she can.

"AAGH!" Jennie grunts feeling a bullets hit her chest. The best was protective but the impact was enough to knock the wind out of you.

Jisoo pushes Jennie behind her so that she'll take the hits instead. Her face scrunches in pain and concentration as she continues shooting. Jennie manages to hide them in a storage room. They both fall into it while writhing in pain.

"Ugh god," Jisoo groans while ripping off her suit leaving her in just her undershirt and vest.

Jennie does her best to do the same, whimpering slightly when she touches her newly formed bruise.

They reload as much ammunition as possible into what they have left. Jennie peeks through a bullet hole in the door. She can see a number of hitters just outside, getting into formation.

Turning to Jisoo she can see her struggling to stop the bleeding on a cut located on her forearm. Jennie places her hand on it.

"How's it look out there?" Jisoo says, trying to catch her breath.

"Piece of Cake." Jennie lies. She ties a piece of cloth to Jisoo's arm, pressing a reassuring kiss to her shoulder when she's finished.

"Watch your blind spot when you're changing hands. I wouldn't want you to leave anything uncovered. I know that we're good but—the odds are against us." Jisoo says.

Jennie looks into her eyes with a small smile on her face. "There's no where I'd rather be than with you Jisoo."

Jisoo's face breaks out into a smile, a teasing glint in her eye. Her wife surely was going soft on her.

"Shut up." Jennie lets out a breathy laugh while looking away. Putting her glasses back on she falls back into business mode. Jisoo following suit.

With that Jisoo kicks the door open, starting what would be a rain of gunfire.

•••
(Here's the epic end scene I'm incapable of writing) :( sorry.

•TWO MONTHS LATER•

"I'm interested in the progress you've made." The counsellor grins.

The two of them share smiles of their own. "Uh I think we're okay. We're going Alright aren't we?" Jisoo smiles at her.

"Yeah," Jennie nods happily.

"I mean listen I'm not gonna lie, there are times when I just wanna Kill her." Jisoo jokes with a laugh.

"Likewise." Jennie giggles back.

"But I couldn't take the shot." Jisoo shrugs with a grin.

"That's a good sign." The counsellor chuckles. "Sometimes you have to battle through."

"Well that's marriage right?" Jennie says.

"Yeah, you take your best shot and hope it just works out." Jisoo agrees.

"Oh! We redid the house!" Jennie adds.

"Mm yeah we did." Jisoo nods.

"You know there will always be challenges, but you can handle it together."

"So far." Jisoo says.

"What? So far? What's that supposed to mean?" Jennie laughs.

"I'm leaving room for the unknown." Jisoo smiles at her.

"Do you feel that your relationship style is more conducive—"

"Ask the sex question." Jisoo interrupts him.

"Jisoo.." Jennie scolds.

"Ah no. It's okay." The counsellor assures Jennie. "Uh on a scale of one to ten how often do you have sex?" He asks.

To which Jisoo lifts ten fingers but silently mouths "twenty." A smug grin on her face.

Man it sure was nice to be Mrs. Kim....

•••
A/N: I know! I know! It's really short 😬

But that's because that's the end of the movie 😂.

So if you want me to continue, I will. But if you want to end just like the movie, here it is!

So tell me! :))