Klaus

I woke up to the sound of Stefan's annoying stressed voice. I could practically see the stress lines on his forehead from my bedroom. Sighing, I got up and showered. Once I was ready for the day I changed into some dark blue ripped jeans, a green shirt and a leather jacket. I mean are you even a Salvatore if you don't own a leather jacket? Or at-least 10?

(Ignore the model just look at the outfit .The person who plays Alissa is the photo at the top.)

I walked downstairs to see Stefan leaving a voicemail for Elena

I walked downstairs to see Stefan leaving a voicemail for Elena. God even her name sounds so annoying.
"Hey, it's me. Where are you? Call me ." Stefan says and he hangs up.

Damon and Andie are kissing.
"What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy." Stefan reminds Damon.

Andie looks at him, 'It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?" The news reporter said. "Talk to my brother like that again.... and I'll beat the living crap out of you." I said going into full 'big sister mode' as Damon likes to call it. Stefan always admired her bravery, she was the only one who would always stand up for them, even their father.

Andie visibly gulped. "I have to go to work" She kisses him.
"Ugh! Bye." Damon says and she leaves. Stefan sees that the basement door is open. He rushes over it. Damon and Alissa follows him. Stefan arrives at the cellar and sees that Elijah's not here. Damon rejoins him.
"No, she didn't." Damon said.
"That stupid bitch." Alissa said scoffing at her stupidity.

Alaric's apartment

Klaus/Alaric is at the door with Maddox. Katherine is making coffee "I'll be back as soon as I can." Maddoz said. " Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get"

Maddox leaves. Klaus/Alaric closes the door. "Where is he going? " Katherine asks.
"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do."
"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine asks.
"Well, the full moon is almost upon us" He puts the moonstone on the table.
"I've killed the witch. I have the moonstone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse." Klaus says.
"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you Klaus." Katherine asked confused.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelgänger."
"I didn't realize that was a requirement." Katherine said.
"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birth place and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are." Klaus says to her.
"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt. And that Salvatore girl, Alissa, she will do anything to protect her brothers. She's crazy, Almost killed me three times when she was human." Katherine said, sort of afraid of the young woman. The fear in her eyes shocked the soon to be hybrid a little.
"And that's exactly what I'm counting on. As for the Salvatore, I think I can handle her." Klaus/Alaric says.
"Please, no one can handle her." Katherine scoffed.