Mwuah

(I'll leave the smut up to your imagination. Sorry.) ^aww Alissa is happy.

"Klaus." I say, he turns to look at me as I lean in to kiss him.

He responds to the kiss almost immediately, should I stop? We pull away for a breath.

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "Alissa," he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful a one, I think, as I lean in for another...

Klaus's PoV

I kissed her back and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. My hand rested below her ear, my thumb caressing her cheek as our breaths mingled. She ran her fingers down my spine, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us and i could feel the beating of her heart against my chest.

I grab her arm gently, looking in here eyes for permission, she nods and I vamp her back to mine.

I wake up the next morning, a sleepy Alissa on my chest. She is so beautiful,  I don't think I've ever been so happy... so in love.

A/N sorry no smut. I guess we're fought to see if she takes Hayley's spot next chapter. Give me some ideals for the plot to help me 😌👏