It Brings Me Peace

Her outfit for this chapter.

They pulled up to the penthouse in Portland

They pulled up to the penthouse in Portland. The interior was beautiful as they walking in she took it all in.
"I'm so glad I won't have to wake up to Damon singing in my ear again." Alissa said, gratefully. Klaus looked at her strangely,"Don't ask." She said. And he simply looked around the penthouse. "This place is beautiful." Alissa said. "Not as beautiful as you, my love." Klaus said, taking in how beautiful she looked this morning Alissa rolled her eyes and They both smiled, this was how most of their conversations went. He flirted, she rolled her eyes as butterflies were in her stomach. She would never admit it but she loved how he would flirt with her every 10 seconds.

Alissa sat on the couch and placed her purse next to her. She watched some of Klaus's hybrids take their stuff upstairs. "Well we have all morning before I'm off to find some werewolves, so what would you like to do." Klaus sat down next to her. "I'm gonna go see if there's any bourbon in this place." Alissa said and walked off. Klaus only smiled and looked down at her purse to see a book sticking out of it. Curiosity got the best of him and he picked the book up. It was a sketch book, he flipped through some of the pages to see some great sketches and drawings. He didn't know Alissa was into art and he was happy that they had something else in common.

 He didn't know Alissa was into art and he was happy that they had something else in common

(One of the sketches/ painting .)

But it was one drawing that caught his eye. It was if a wolf. Alissa was a vampire, why on earth would she draw a wolf? He wondered to himself.
Right then Alissa came into the room with a bottle of bourbon in one hand and two glasses in another. "Hey, what are you doing?" Alissa looked confused, why was he looking at her sketches? "I didn't know you was an artist."klaus stated, looking at her. There was so much he didn't know about this woman and the more he found out about her the more intrigued he became. "I'm not. It's just a hobby. I'm better at painting." Alissa gently took the book out of his hands looked at it before closing it and throwing the book on the glass coffee table.

(The wolf

(The wolf.)
"You're a vampire." Klaus looked at her as she sat down on the couch. "I'm aware." Alissa looked at him. "But you drew a wolf? Why?" Klaus looked at her before leaning back on the couch and waiting for an answer. "Back when I was human. I wasn't human. I was a witch, so was Stefan and so was Damon. but I was also a werewolf. When I triggered my wolf curse, I couldn't use magic anymore." Alissa admitted, then took a sip of her bourbon that she poured whilst talking, waiting for him to reply. Klaus only nodded, taking all this information in. "Why do you draw? If you don't mind me asking." Klaus looked at the beautiful brunette sat beside him. "I don't know. When I'm drawing a picture, I feel ... quiet inside. My whole life has been filled with violence, even when I was human,. my dad... was a drunk, he used to beat Damon and I remember even ...  even my mom was scared of him. I guess it just made me feel at peace." Alissa admitted, klaus looked at her in absolute Adoration and admiration. "Anyways, What's your hobby? Or passion? Whatever."
"I love to paint, and draw. Just like you." Klaus said smiling at the woman's change in mood.
"What do you paint for?" Alissa raised her eyebrows at him.
"Same as you, it brings me peace." Klaus stared intensely into her green eyes he loved so much. And Alissa stared right back with the same intensity. Klaus moved his head closed as if he was about to kiss her. Alissa backed away, "Why did you do that?" Klaus asked looking at her with a small smirk.
"Do what?"
"Move back."
"You moved forward."
"Maybe I wanted to kiss you."
"Maybe I don't want you to."
"Does that mean maybe I could?" Klaus asked. Alissa looked at him for a while before saying, "if you want me to punch you in the throat." Klaus chuckled and Alissa cracked a small smile before turning away to hide her small blush.

He looked down at his watch seeing it was 12:01pm. "I've got to go. I'll be back around 9pm Klaus said standing up. "Okay." And with that he gave her one small smirk before camping out of the penthouse. Alissa sighed and leaned back on the coach, still smiling.

Skip to 9pm
Klaus was finally back. He showered and was now dressed. He sat a couch in another room. It was a lot more cosy than the rest. Alissa wanted to watch a horror film so he decided to watch it with her. She came down with one large blanket and sat on the couch with him. Klaus watched as she walked into the room, let's just say .... he had to control himself.
Her outfit for this scene specifically: if you can't see it. It's just grey shorts and a white crop top.

Alissa was terrified

Alissa was terrified. They were half way through the movie and Alissa had screamed about 15 times. All Klaus did was laugh as she smacked his chest for making fun of her.

"Oh my gosh!" Alissa screamed as she hid her face in Klaus's chest. He thought she was adorable, and he loved that she cuddle up to him for comfort every time she got scared.
It was the end of the movie and Klaus soon discovered she had fall asleep on him. He just looked at her for a moment, admiring her, she had good genes. He looked at her long eyelashes, her perfect nose, her full lips and her tanned skin. She was a rare beauty and he knew it.

He didn't want to wake her so he turned the TV off, carried her bridal-style and put her on to bed. He pulled her covers over her before wishing her a goodnight and closing her bedroom door.

A/N I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT HAHA! It took me a while to write this. Also did any of you get the Lydia Martin reference?!?!?!? Alissa and Klaus have things in common and omg he tried to kiss her? Tell me what you want to happen next. Predict some crazy ideas. Vote and comment for another chapter.

Love you xoxo