Bitch

<<< Alissa's PoV <<<

I can't help but feel anxious as we pull up. My worries were for my children, my little boy and girl. The thought of Klaus holding his son and daughter bring a smile to my face.

"Come on, darling." Agnes gets out and I follow slowly after.

This place looks straight out a horror movie, oh hell no. I might be the strongest creature one earth but the simplest things make me jump.

My babies are even more stronger than me, wow.

Looking at my babies on the ultrasound screen my eyes clouded in happiness. "Baby A; the boy and baby ; the girl."

She hands me some tissue to wipe the gel off. "Nice, birthmark." She says, I cover it up with my shirt.

"I'm gonna go now." I state, she looks at me in panic.

"You can't leave right now!" She blurts our, her eyes darting to the door and back at me.

I look at the door; Agnes is speaking to some people outside, I thought this pace was secluded.

Looking back at the doctor, she lunges at me with a syringe, with the blink of an eye I snapped her neck. Serves her right.

Rolling my head around, crunching my knuckles, I burst the door open with my powers.

Agnes stands shocked, the men run at me. But before they could even get close to touching me, something or someone comes behind them snapping their necks.

"What th- Damon!" I yell in shock, there stood my idiotic brother a smirk on his face.

He hugs me.

"I missed you, and you've got a lot to explain." He looks me dead in the eye,

"Where's Agnes?" I look around, she'd nowhere to be seen.

"That sneaky bitch!"

A/N it's been to long. I truly don't know if I'm going to carry on with this book 🖤 it's been fun !! Thank you for all the love you've shown <<333 forever grateful 💗💗