Baby

^look how pretty wtf

"So you're human?" Susan asks me.

"Well close, I'm a witch-werewolf hybrid. Apparently, there was two doses of the cure and they stuck one in me, so I could wake up." I explain to her. She nods her head, understanding.

"I thought you'd just ignored me for 2 years." She says, a sad look in her eye.

"Oh my go- no." I hug her.

"It's just no one knew to tell you, they didn't know we even knew each other. We pulled away.

"well there's something I must tell you." She seemed to be excited.

"Okay what?" I laughed.

"I was pregnant. I gave birth a month ago." What the f- that is so unfair that I missed that.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you three." I hug her again.

"Thank you. Would you like to meet her?" She asked me.

"Ofcourse." She practically dragged me upstairs into what looks to be a nursery. Her home is very beautiful.

"Here She is." She lead me to a little baby cradle, peering in it I saw a beautiful baby girl, light brown curly hair and blue eyes just like her mother's, her nose and darker skin as perfect as her mixed race father.

"Oh my goodness, how perfect." I whispered.

Susan picked her up slowly, a huge smile on their faces. "Would you like to hold her?" Susan asks, instantly I shake my head. "I don't thin-" she places the baby in my arms anyway, I smiled as the baby giggles. "Hello darling. Hi." I say in that baby voice girls do.

"You're a natural." Susan smiled.

"I guess I am." I smiled, I was actually able to have one of these now, my only downside, who I'd be having one with.

"She's so perfect." A tear rolled down my eye. Susan wipes it away and hugs me gently, careful not to squish the baby.

"What's her name?" I ask once we pull away.

"I named her Alissa."her voice broke, tears rolling down both of our faces.
"I didn't know if I'd ever see you again. So I named her after you, to keep a piece of you, a memory, alive."

"I'm beyond happy for you, of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all." We hug once I set the child down gently.

***

Walking down the street I now have a different perspective of the world. Being a witch is so different to being a vampire, I can feel nature, nature always wears the colours of the spirit.

Living 100+ years as a vampire I've learnt that just living isn't enough... one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.

I sat on the bench, closing my eyes as I feel the cold wind dance around me. I feel my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery; air, trees, people. I think, "this is what it feels like to be happy."

As a 100+ year old vampire I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.

"How's the human life then, love?." I look to my right and see klaus.

"Peaceful. I found out my therapist Susan had a baby, I missed everything." I look down sadly.

"Oh do you did take my advice with the therapy lessons?" Klaus tries lightening the mood. His words making me laugh.

"You always know how to make and ruin my day."

"My specialty." He laughs.

"It was ... hard without you here. I'm glad I got you back." He seems, genuinely relieved....

"I forgot to thank you for saving me, so... thank you." I smile. He nods his head in appreciation, turning away.

"Klaus." I say, he turns to look at me as I lean in to kiss him.

A/N baby Hope is coming soon haha! Would you like her to take Hayley's place? Aww and hope will have a little friend I'm sawft

Please vote and comment your thoughts