The hybrid

Alissa's Outfit for this chapter :

Klaus, Stefan and I are walking in the mountains

Klaus, Stefan and I are walking in the mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus taunted Stefan. " I'm fine." Stefan said in his usual broody voice.
"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus said
"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just..." Stefan trailed off and I completed the sentence for him. "Shut your mouth. That would amazing." I said emphasising the word 'amazing'. Klaus rolled his eyes but that didn't stop the smile on his face.
"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend. And Alissa you're just a bitch, nothing I can do about that." Klaus said and I mocked offended. It was more of a compliment for me though. "Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan said.
"And these shoes cost a lot." I said annoyed I have to ruin yet another pair of beautiful shoes.
" 'Lissa you haven't paid for anything in your life." Stefan said and I shut my mouth knowing it was damn true.
"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Klaus said
And we stop. We found the pack's camp. Stefan and I enter the camp. Everyone looks at us. He puts Ray on the ground. A woman rushes over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" She asked.
Klaus joins Us. " The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus said, and I rolled my eyes, cocky little cunt
"You're the hybrid."
Klaus smiles. Then she pointed at me. "And you, your Alissa Salvatore" She asked in awe, well more like stated.
"How does she know you." Klaus asked me suspiciously. "Kind of a big deal around here." I flipped my hair dramatically and Klaus rolled his eyes but he yet again couldn't fight of the smile forming on his face. Unbeknownst to the Salvatore girl and the hybrid, Stefan was watching them with his eyebrows furrowed, he didn't like the interaction between them but shrugged it off anyways.

Klaus, Stefan and I are sitting. Everyone is standing still, looking at Klaus and listening.

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus says and Ray wakes up. "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus said.
" What's happening to me?" Ray asked
"Stefan?" Klaus said and Stefan gets up. "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."
Stefan told everyone.
"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus said.He looks at a man." You!"
He rushes over to him and bites his forearm. Stefan grabs him, throws him on the ground in front of Ray. The woman protests but Klaus strangles her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop."
Stefan said and Klaus looks at the girl.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die." Klaus said to the woman who guessed my name earlier.
"I'd rather die than be a vampire." The woman said. "Wrong choice."
He gives her his blood. Ray drinks the blood from the man.

"She'll thank me for that later. Heh."
He twists her head and kills her.

"Okay, who's next?" His eyes are yellow and his fangs are out. Damn he really does look h.... no stop it
'Lissa! Bad 'Lissa.

Time skip to a few hours

Long story short... Klaus' hybrids send mad and we both ended up killing them all while Stefan went to go find Ray. Klaus threw a temper tantrum. I honestly felt kinda bad for the man. He broke this curse to make more hybrids but not to 'build an army' but because he doesn't want to be alone, I could see it in his eyes the loneliness. I used stare at them in my reflection until the night I reunited with my brothers. Stefan was bit and Klaus healed him shortly after he brought back a dead Ray.

Another crap chapter I'm sorry. Also, do you guys think I should create a fanfic for Klaus and Elenas sister(A made up character, like Alissa is made up.) please VOTE and COMMENT for more cbapters.

Aim : 5 comments

If I get 5 comments I will post a chapter for tomorrow maybe something good will happen.