The Birthday

Alissa's outfit this chapter:

Klaus came back into the car after getting the lady to invite him and Stefan in

Klaus came back into the car after getting the lady to invite him and Stefan in. Alissa sat in the passenger seat with earphones in her phone.
"You alright?" He asked her.
"Yeah I'm just bored I guess." Alissa said. Klaus put his hand on her thigh and whispered in her ear seductively. "You know, I could make this trip a lot more fun for you." He said. Alissa turned her head round to see his face so close to hers. Just when she was about say something stefan opened the back car door and got in. They both returned to their normal positions.

[A bar]

Ray Sutton arrives and goes at the bar "What's up, Ray?" The barman says. "Hey, Red. Can I get a beer?" Rays asked. Klaus rejoins him, "Ray? Ray Sutton?" He says.
"Who wants to know?" Ray asked suspiciously. "I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you worked with you before you moved to Memphis. Now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here." Klaus said. "I think I'll be going." Ray said and Klaus stops him. "Not so fast, mate. You only just got here. Now your type are very hard to come by." Klaus said. He tries to leave but Stefan and I stop him. "I wouldn't do that." Stefan said and pushes him." Vampires." Ray said.
"You're swifty swift, Ray. Yes, my friends here are vampires. He's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for any help. I, however... I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." Klaus said and I rolled my eyes. His ego is bigger than Damon's. I never thought that anyones ego could be bigger than his.

" A...what?." Ray asked, confusedly." A hybrid, Ray. I'm both. You see, I want to create more of me. Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray, heh, I need you to direct me to your pack. So... Where can I find them, Ray?" Klaus asked.
"You can't compel me, it won't work." Ray said . Stefan looks at the bartender." I need a scotch on the rocks, please " Stefan said. He has a little bag in his hands." Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're going to play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane." Stefan said. He takes some wolfsbane out of the bag.
"Oh, this is going to be fun, Ray" Klaus said. And I took my coat and bag off before sitting on one of the bar stools. Klaus sat next to me. "Ugh, can't I have one moment to myself." I groaned. "Are you sure you want me to leave you alone?" Klaus said looking at me with his eyebrows raised. "What part of, 'I don't like you' 'Leave me alone ' Stop talking to me' do you not understand?"I said, Turing my head to look at him. "You remind me of someone, you know. She was bloody annoying, you two would be great friends." Klaus said laughing a little. "Who?" I asked, curiously and Smiling a little. "My little sister." Klaus said. "You said was. Is she..?" I asked, not wanting to say the last word. "Dead? No, well sort of." He said. And I scoffed, " You daggered her." I stated.

"You know, you remind me of someone." I said smiling cheekily.
"Who?" He asked, curiously.
"Rumpelstiltskin." I said. We looking at each other for a few seconds then turned away and chuckled to ourselves. This was probably the first time I laughed since we left mystic falls. "I thinks that's more Elijah, don't you?" Klaus said and we started laughing some more. It was true, Elijah was the one who made deals.
"So what's your story then?" Klaus asked me after the laughing died down. "What do you mean?" I asked, not really understanding what he's asking me. "Awh come on, every vampire has a story." He said smiling at me. I smiled before saying," Okay. When I was human, living in the Salvatore home, I was supposed to get married to some wealthy man, have kids and all that, but Katherine came toyed with my brothers and overall ruined everything. Not that I wanted that life for myself, my father had it all planned out though." I said truthfully.
"What about you, what's your story?" I asked curiously. "I had a somewhat normal human life with my family over a thousand years back from now, abusive father, annoying siblings, over loving mother, the usual." He said, he wasn't as open as I was but hey it was a start. While we were talking Stefan was trying, mostly failing but trying to get answers out of Ray by torturing him. A girl Came up to us, Stefan listens in.
"Hello Mr. Klaus. I have some information for you. He told me to tell you that he saw that guy's brother Damon at the farmhouse." She said and my heart started racing. That's if my heart can.
"Well, thank you, Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh? ." Klaus says and leaves. Stefan rejoins us. I didn't want to see Damon, if I did I will miss him a lot more that I already do.

"Our brother's still on our trail?" Stefan asks Klaus
"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that." Klaus says.
"No, no, no. Let me handle it." Stefan said.
"Why should I let you leave?" Klaus said. " 'Cause you know I'll come back."'stefan said.
"Do I?" Klaus said. I just stayed silent knowing klaus was going to let him go anyways. "You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service." Stefan said.
"Oh, that almost sounds sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun? " Klaus said, gesturing to Ray and I rolled my eyes." I'll make sure that our brother doesn't bother us anymore." Stefan said.

Stefan was gone and I was left alone with Satan. Ironic coming from me, a lot of people called me that back in the day. God I sound old. God I am old.
"It looks like it's just me and you for now, Salvatore." Klaus said looking me up and down. We were both still sitting on the stools. "For now." I said hoping Stefan brings his little boring ass back here now. "What's in it for you." Klaus asked generally curious.
"Excuse me?" I asked, not really getting these vague questions he keeps throwing at me. "I made a deal with Stefan, you're are free to go whenever you like. Yet you stay, I wanna why?" Klaus asked looking into my green eyes. "Because... siblings don't let each other wander in the dark alone." I said playing with the straw that was in my cup. This was something Damon, Stefan and I have been saying to each other for years on end. We may fight, but we will always be there for each other. Klaus looked at her admirably. He admired the young woman for being there for her family, it made him think of his own.

Little time Jump

Ray is lying on his back on a pool table. "Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist." Klaus said to the werewolf. I stood on the right aide of Klaus just watching the two with boredom. "I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray asks. "Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you."
He cuts his wrist and makes him drink his blood. "You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!" Klaus says and Stefan arrives. "What are you going to do now?" Ray asked.
"It's time for step two, Ray."
He twists his neck, killing him and looks at Stefan. Stefan looks on unemotionally.

"You're back."Klaus said as if it wasn't obvious. "Did you doubt me?" Stefan asked. "Not for a second. I knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life." Klaus said.
"Nah, I don't care about anything anymore." Stefan said and I scoffed.
"Even I don't believe that." I said.
"You put on a good show Stefan. I almost believe you. Let's hope, for your brother's sake, he does. You never stop caring about family, do you? But, every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." Klaus said.

Didn't really know what to do with this chapter but here you go. I'm gonna try write and post another chapter today because I really want Alissa to meet Rebekah.