3am?!

^ Alissa's outfit

Caroline enters the Grill. Alaric hangs up. Caroline and him exchange looks. She sits down in one of the booths hoping to catch the Mikaelson brother's attention.

Kol Points  at Caroline. "I remember her from last night. She looks like a tasty little thing."
"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver. That's Alissa's friend." Klaus warns.
"Speak of the devil." Kol says pointing at the door Caroline has came through and in cane Alissa. She walked by them but stopped once she heard her name being called. Confused, she turned around and was met with Klaus and what looked like his brother. She hadn't met him before. "Alissa join us." He asked her to join them. "I have plans." She lied and walked back out the door. She looked amazing in her short dress, and the way her hair was styled, Klaus thought she looked beyond beautiful. "Isn't she stunning?@ he sighed watching her leave, he looked in a daze. "She certainly looks good walking away from you." Kol teased.
"I'll take that as a challenge." Klaus downed his drink and quickly followed her.

Outside, Alissa has just crossed the road, and Klaus runs after Caroline, almost getting hit by a car.

"Alissa!."She stops and turns to face him.

"Are you serious? Take a hint."She turns and walks away from him. He follows.

"Don't be angry, love." he thought she was mad about something. She always is when it comes to him.
"I'm not angry."
"Then what is it? Oh, come on, take a chance, Salvatore. Talk to me." Klaus sits down on a bench that's next to him.

"Come on, get to know me. I dare you." He says smiling.
"Fine." She sits down next to him.
"So, what do you wanna talk about?" She asks.
"I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams, everything you want in life." He smiled, genuinely interested.
"Just to be clear, I'm way too smart to be seduced by you."
"Well, that's why I like you." He was quick to say.

"I- I don't think I have any hopes or dreams." She sighed feeling a little disappointed after admitting that.

"Oh well sure you do. What's something you've dreamt of when you were human?"

"Um , starting my own family..? That chance it long gone." She smiled but to klaus it was a different. She smiled but this time her eyes didn't. "What about you?" She asked trying to get the attention off of her vulnerable
self. "Well I-" All of a sudden Klaus gets up and puts his hand on his heart. He then looks at Alissa.

"What is it?" She asked standing up.
"What did you do?" He blamed her.
"Nothing." She said honestly. Klaus grabs Alissa forcefully.

"What did you do?!" He yelled at her .
"I didn't do anything. Stop it!" She truthfully told him.
"Kol!" He says and then Vamps off.

Alissa shakes her head before camping home. "So predictable. As soon as something goes wrong he points the finger at me." She says into the phone. "He's a very paranoid person, much like you. He's been alive for a thousand years, think of all the people that've done him wrong." Susan tells me and I calm down.
"You're right. Thank you Susan for always being here when i need someone."
"You're welcome. And if you ever need anything, don't call me. I also have a life. A less complex one but it counts." She says and Alissa laughs. "Good night Susan." She waits for Susan to reply before hanging up the phone and getting into bed. 

Hearing a knock on her balcony door Alissa wakes up. She walks up to her door and sees Klaus. She lets out an ear piercing scream, he covers her mouth until she stops. "Will you stop that you'll wake up the whole of mystic falls." He says.
"Oh sorry but I'm not used to seeing people on my balcony at.." She looks over towards her alarm clock. "3 am?!" She says annoyedly.
"I wanted to apologise-"
"Apology excepted." She shuts the door and goes back into her room and into her bed. Klaus smiles before jumping of the balcony and vamping home.

A/N pointless chapter i just want to get to season 4. Hope you enjoyed, no pun intended. Vote and comment for another Chapter.