Stalker

I was shopping in one of local malls near Mysic falls hoping to find something cute. I felt as if I was being watched. Me being my paranoid self had to investigate, i looked around until I spotted a shadow. I vamped towards the person and pinned them up against the wall outside the shop I was in. "Are you kidding me?" I let go of the most annoying person that I've ever met. "Hello, love." He smiled, that damn face is so handsome yet so punchable. "So you're what, Stalking me now? Does someone have a crush?" I teased the 1000 year old hybrid. "Actually I came here to buy some new stuff." He lied, I could tell.
"What you wanted some lingerie." I pointed to the shop I was just in and he blushed. "Well I suppose that would be a little strange." He said and I hummed. "Maybe I do have a crush then." What is it with his stupid games?
"Klaus I came here to get away from all the drama, all the trouble ... and some underwear." I looked back at the store before staring into blue eyes.
He sighed, "I came here to politely ask you to join the dinner party my brother and I are throwing." He zoomed off before I could get a chance to reply. That little bastard.

I got dressed in a white shirt, black jeans and a black leather jacket before leaving the Salvatore house to go to this stupid dinner. My brothers and I barely acknowledge each other nowadays so this shall be interesting.

Without knocking I walked into their mansion and shut the door behind me. "Klaus I freaking came!" He appeared in front of me, creepy bit whatever.
"Follow me love." He smile and I rolled my eyes, this dude can annoy me so easily he deserves an award honestly. Also I'm glad he hasn't brought up that damn kiss. He lead me to be table my brothers and his brother were on, they all had heard me so I guess that's why they weren't surprised to see me. He takes me to a seat in between Elijah and him and pulls it out for me. Well at least he's a gentleman. I sit in it and he tucks me in before sitting in his own seat. The only person I really talked to was elijah. "Did he not give you a choice?" He whispered in my ear even though I'm sure everyone could hear. "You know him so well it freaks me out." I whispered back and he held back a laugh.

The dinner was surprisingly nonviolent, well for a bit. Klaus got mad and put Stefan's hand through fire.. then Elijah undaggered his entire family. Then, get this, his mom walks through the door, the one that was supposedly dead for a thousand years. The best dinner I've had in a while.

I wake up the next morning with a note on the side of my bed, it was for a Mikaelson ball. It's been a long time since I've been to a ball. At the back of the invitation read 'I hope you'll save me a dance, Salvatore.' I knew who it was. Only one person calls me Salvatore and that's Klaus.

I was really debating if I should go to this damn ball but since I've been staying out of all this supernatural drama I craved some action. Not that kind of action you dirty minded person. I finally decide I should probably go.

Hours have passed and I've bought my dress with the help of Susan, I really think she's starting to like me.

After doing my hair and adding a little makeup, mostly just filling in my thick eyebrows and putting on some mascara. I slip in my elegant black ball gown and grab my purse. Looking in the mirror satisfied with my look I walk out the door and vamp speed to Klaus's mansion. Walking on many heads turned my way, not supervised of course I'm by far the most gorgeous woman in this room. I'm not cocky I'm just speaking the truth. Finally I see klaus staring at me, he seemed start stricken or something, I turned around to see if someone had a stake to my back or something. Nope, turns out he was just staring at ... me?

To be continued. I'm so sorry for the confusion but I am going to carry on writing. Please follow my friend Styles_mendesssy She is doing a Harry Styles fanfiction and it is REALLY GOOD. So if you love Harry you should defiantly check it out.

Thank you so much for the support it means the world to me xoxo