Powerful

(not edited)

The other night

In A dark and dusty attic. A bed, some canvases. A girl is sitting behind a window. It's a witch. She turns on and off the flame of a candle just with hand movements. Marcel enteres the room.

"I assume it's all quiet out there?" He asks.

"The witches know better than to use magic. They know I can sense it when they do. What about the old ones? They're dangerous, and I don't want them to hurt you." She's worried for him.

"The Originals? Davina, as powerful as you are, they don't stand a chance." He reminds her.

"But She is." She states, fear clouding her blue orbs.

"Who?"

"Alissa Salvatore, she's more powerful than I am, about a million times more powerful than the withes in this town combined." She has Marcel pacing in fear.

"The Alissa Salvatore. She doesn't hurt witches or wolves, she saves them. I doubt she'd touch you." He attempts to comfort her.

***
Present day

Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out. Alissa, inside, hears something and walks warily down the stairs.

"Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door." Rebekah walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in as Alissa comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.

"What the bloody hell were you expecting to do with that?" Rebekah laughs at the most powerful creature on earth holding a fire Iron. "Rebekah." She laughs embracing the blonde in a hug.

"I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural baby bump." The two woman hear, turning around they see Susan, a small bag in hand and a coat wrapped around her. "Susan." Alissa hugs her, shutting her eyes as she embraces the woman. "You're okay." Susan whispers.

"Rebekah, this is Susan, my therapist slash bestie." Alissa introduces the two, Susan brings her into a hug surprising Rebekah.

"It's lovely to meet you dear." They pull away.

"Pleasures all mine." Rebekah looked at her with admiration. Not a lot of humans have been kind towards her.

"Where's Elijah?" Rebekah asks.

"Beats me. He's long gone." Alissa shrugs.

"What do you mean, "long gone"?" Rebekah asks.

"Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into – he was all poetic about how we're family – and then Klaus told me he bailed. I knew I shouldn't have trusted that hybrid freak show." Alissa finally got that he lied to her.

"You're a hybrid too." Susan reminds her,

"and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker." Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room.

"Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?" He notices Susan but doesn't say much, he knew Alissa liked her.

"They were very rude.Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you." Klaus teases.

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?" Rebekah argues back.
Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I." Rebekah, who had gotten up to leave the room, turns back to Klaus.

"I remember everything."

Alissa and Susan stood awkwardly the whole time, watching the fight play out.

***
"How are you?" Susan asks, the two sat on her bed. "ill, tired." Alissa rubs her eyes.

"You haven't gotten any sleep." Susan moves her hair out of her face.

"I tried, i just wake up vomiting every night." Alissa signs.

"Have you told your brothers?" Susan asks, curiously.

Alissa sighs. "No, I doubt they'd care, Elena is their main priority."

"That's not true and you know it. Give them a call, I'm gonna go out and grab you some Must needs."

"Wait Susan. I made you this." Alissa wraps a gold bracelet, with a crescent moon attached to it, around her wrist.

"It's magic, press the moon of you're in danger and I'll be there in a flash." Alissa says, this is the most she's done for a human

"Oh my sweet child, thank you." She hugs Alissa, kissing her on the forehead and walks off.

***

"Hey how are you guys, I'm good. Have I mentioned that I'm pregnant. And being held hostage. No?" She practiced in the mirror, sighing not knowing how to go about telling them.

"Screw this, screw them. They never called me so why should I call them?"

"Who are you talking to?" Klaus walks in, a confused look on his face.

"My - imaginary brothers. I haven't told them."

"Oh, How'd you think they'd react?"

"Well Damon would be like See ya , I'm way to young to be an uncle, and leave. Then come back, and then leave again. Stefan, is just stefan, he'll eventually like it." She shrugged.

"Well then call them." He puts his hand on her shoulder comfortingly before leaving the room.

Alissa rings Damon. "ALISSA! Where have you been?" She heard both of her brothers.

"I'm pregnant and in New Orleans. bye." She blurts out ending the call. "Why?" She asks herself, making the situation that more complicated.

***
A/N do you like this new Series? Should I carry on?

Also in this fanfic there was two doses of the cure and one of them were injected in her. I've had that in mind for ageeesss. Hope you enjoyed:))

Hayley May or may not be with Elijah, I'm thinking of doing something special with him.