"You need a friend"

*Susan Jane (Alissa's therapist) will be played by the beautiful Angelina Jolie.*

It was 10am and Alissa was in the library room with her therapist Susan. They have been having sessions for these Susan was now fully aware of who Alissa was and what she was.. and roughly what she's been through. Alissa explained things without compulsion. Susan wanted to understand her.
"So how do you feel this morning Alissa." She generally cared. Maybe it was the fact that she had not kids.. or she just knew how it felt to be misunderstood. "I feel.. I don't know how I feel." Alissa said.
Susan frowned and of her writing book down. "Come on. We're going to the grill, you don't need a therapist Alissa, you need a friend." Susan grabbed her coat and walked away, Alissa followed her unsurely.

They arrived at the grill and sat at one of the tables. "What are we doing here?" Alissa asked.
"We're having a girls night." Susan smiled and when she saw Alissa was not impressed she hit her shoulder playfully,"come on grumpy, let's order up." She said and Alissa smiled at the woman's kindness... she reminded Alissa of her mother.

They grabbed a few drinks of bourbon and laughed as they told each other story's. Alissa and Susan couldn't control their laughter, "You really punched her in the face?" She laughed and Susan shrugged. "That's what she gets for stepping on the back of my shoe."
Laughter died down and Someone pulled out a chair and sat next to Alissa. Alissa turned to her right and saw Klaus. "Ugh what do you want?" She groaned. "Judging by how much she hates your presence I'm gonna go ahead and guess... It's Klaus right?" Susan asked. He nodded at the woman. "You didn't answer my question." Alissa looked at him annoyed and drunk. "I wanted to come see my favourite vampire." He smiled charmingly. "You're are ruining our girls night." Alissa said and Susan just watched them bicker, they argued like a married couple, she smiled knowingly. "You know it's getting late I should go." Susan said and walked away smiling, they were like two peas in a pod.

"See you scared away my human friend.. though with a face as ugly as yours I get why she was scared." Alissa smiled teasingly and annoyedly at him. All klaus did was smile and steal her drink.

"I like you." Klaus admitted although it was strange to him.
"I know, everyone does."
"No. I mean really like you." Klaus got closer to her to the point his face was right in front of hers. Every cell in her body was telling her to walk away ... but instead Klaus leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. It took her a few seconds to react, she placed a hand on the back of his head and they kissed for a while before Alissa pulled away. "This was a mistake." She grabbed her purse and left a smirking Klaus.

Alissa slept most of the day.. she tried to stay out of the drama and so far she was succeeding. She knew stefan had Klaus's coffins but Klaus found the coffins and took them back all but 1. Elijah was undaggered she knew that. But she listened to her therapist and put her needs first.

It was the next morning and Susan was in Alissa's (Salvatore) house. Alissa had to give Susan some blood because of her hangover and it worked she now felt refreshed.

Susan was about to start their therapy session with a question but Alissa had to get something off her chest so she interrupted her. "I kissed Klaus." Alissa covered her mouth as soon as she said it, shocked that she even admitted it. "Oh.. well that's great." Susan smiled at the girl. "No it's not great. Klaus has terrorised the majority of Mystic Falls and I .. kissed him? He's not a good person." Alissa asked herself. "But you do feel something for him?" Susan asked.
"No. Yes. Maybe." Alissa felt weird she never felt so confused. Susan smiled amusedly. "Well I mean I do like the sound of his voice, it's low... and smart sounding and kind of soothing. And his eyes! His eyes are like this great blue blue colour, like the blue when he wears blue and then... oh my god who am I right now?" She almost forgot that Susan was even in the room as she thought about Klaus smiling like an idiot until she realised what she was saying. Susan laughed, "A normal teenager."
"I'm far from normal." Alissa sighed, all she ever wanted was to live her life, because of Katherine and because of her father she never got that and instead lived a monotonous painfully slow life. The only thing that made her happy was helping her kind (witches and werewolves) not got through the same.

Susan sighed, she wanted to help the girl more than ever. Susan got up and sat next to Alissa and comforted her.

A/N shortest chapter I've ever posted but I hope you enjoy

A/N shortest chapter I've ever posted but I hope you enjoy. I don't want Alissa to be apart of every plot in tvd, I want my OC to have a life that isn't just saving Elena.

Vote and comment for another chapter.
Please get me to 10 votes and 5 comments for a new chapter 💖

I also wanted to say thank you so much for 1k views. And a huge thank you for getting this far in my book ily💖