The last day

Salvatore's house
{Alissa's Outfit for this chapter down below}

Alissa is in her  bed and Damon randomly decided to join her on starring at the ceiling

Alissa is in her  bed and Damon randomly decided to join her on starring at the ceiling. They hear Elijah's conversation with Elena and Stefan. They look at each other before getting up to rejoin them "Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." The noble man said.
"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan said. "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid." Damon and Alissa rejoin them.
"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie." Alissa said, making their presence known. "Alissa..." Stefan trailed off. "No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena said and Alissa rolled her green eyes
"I'll write her a great eulogy."
"It's not an option,Alissa." Elena said.
"Alissa Salvatore. It's a pleasure to meet you acquaintance. I've heard many things about you over the last century, you're very popular within the supernatural community."Elijah said.
"And you must be Elijah. It's nice to meet you too." Alissa said, smiling up at the handsome man in a suit.
"All right, how do we break this curse? " Stefan asked and Alissa went out to the grill, not really caring how to break the damn curse.

Alissa's PoV

I walked into the grill and immediately eyes looked my way. I sat down in one of the booths and took my phone and some earphones out my pocket. Before I could put my earphones in someone comes and sits in-front of me. I looked up to see a man so unbelievably gorgeous. He had dirty blonde curly hair. Blue ocean dark eyes, he was beyond handsome. "Hi, can I help you." I asked. Just because he is good looking doesn't mean I trust him. "Actually yes I think you could." He said in his hot, smooth English accent. "I need you to remind your brothers that I will get my hands on that doppelgänger tonight." He said smirking. "You're Klaus. If as you're as big and scary as Damon described you to be. Why don't you go tell them your damn self , hmm." I said, if he thinks I'm afraid of him he must be stupid. He only chuckled at my response before saying," I'll see you around, Salvatore." And leaving the grill.  That was strange, I put in my earphones and waved the waiter over.

Salvatore House

Damon is outside, drinking scotch. Stefan and I join him. "Breakfast of champions, huh?" Stefan said, and I rolled my eyes at his attempt of being funny."I'm surrounded by idiots. I need all the help I can get." Damon says,"Okay I get Stefan. But me? Idiot? Hell no." I mocked offended. "You know, you're not helping."

" Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan. One we tried to kill. You're going to believe this guy?" Damon asked. "What do you want me to do, Damon? Elena made her decision. She's choosing to trust Elijah. I'm going to put my faith in her." Stefan said. Soon after I went inside and watched teen wolf.

In the middle of an episode I was watching i got a phone call from Alaric telling me Damon fed Elena his blood. I told him I'm on my way and so now I'm driving up to the grill in my Mercedes.

I spotted Damon sitting next to Alaric looking depressed as ever. Why did I have to be burdened with the most idiotic pair of brothers ever? I ask myself that question almost everyday.

"I'll have the same as them." I said and sat on the left side.

"I screwed up." Damon said.
"Yeah. Yeah, you did" Alaric said. "Gentlemen? Alissa?Why so glum?" A man I recognised his voice to be klaus walked up from behind us.
Alaric and Damon turn around to look at him while I sit looking forward for a while before turning to see his face again.
"Ugh. Klaus, I presume."
"In the flesh." He looks at Alaric. "Thanks for the loaner, mate.
Did Alissa give you my message." He said and Damon and Alaric looked at me, with a 'wth is he talking about Lissa' face.  "So sorry, I completely forgot." I said sarcastically.  And all three of the men rolled their eyes at my remark.

Damon gets up. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?"
"I'm told you and your brother fancies my doppelganger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Klaus said.
"Ha. Thanks for your advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh? " Damon asked, and I facepalmed my face at his stupidity.

"You are kidding. "He looks at Alaric and I,"He is kidding, right?"
"No, not really." Alaric said at the same time I said,"sadly, no."

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things" Damon asked, trying to persuade him. And failing miserably.

"Let me be clear... I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He winks at me before leaving.

"That was fun." Damon and I said at the exact same time. We exchanged weird looks then looked at Alaric as he said, "You're going to  screw it up, aren't you?" Damon looks at him, "

"You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might... Get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?"

"I think it won't matter, because you'll be six feet under roses." I said, sort of worried. But my expression was calm.
"But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon." Damon says in that tiny mind of his.

"But you'll still be dead." Alaric said agreeing with Alissa.

"Are you gonna help me or what?" Damon asked Alaric.
"What do you want me to do? " Alaric asked and I said my goodbyes before leaving the grill.

I was on a short walk when Damon called and said that Tyler and Caroline, I girl I have not met yet have been kidnapped. So me being the good sister I am I helped Damon with getting them out. The wolf boy starting turning and almost hit my brother and ran off in another direction. What a great day.

Salvatore House

I came home to see the blonde vampire, Caroline, that I saved sitting on one of the sofas in my living room. "Hey." She said standing up. I walked over to her,"Hey, what you doing?" I asked her, unsure of what she was doing here. "I came to say thank you. For saving my life." She said. I just looked at her for a few seconds and she carried on talking. " I'm just really grateful." She said. I looked at her curiously. "That's not why you're here, is it?" I asked sitting down on the sofa and patting the seat next to me, gesturing for her to sit. "I know we just met but ... I really don't know who else I can talk to. Elena is so sweet but she always finds a way to make things about her. Bonnie is great but .... I ... maybe I thought that I could just have a friend that would always put me first." She sighed. I knew the feeling. Having no one to talk to, to relate to. I felt sympathetic towards her.

"Maybe there's a world where we can all look out for each other." I smiled at the girl. She told me all her problems and I told her mine. Granted we were both  a little drunk, it was the start of a great friendship.

A/N I'm not going to carry this chapter on because I feel like it has nothing to do with Alissa. Please understand. 😌
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE CHAPTERS.