'The one who sees all'

(A/N ten comments for a part 2)

What the f-

I wake up and I'm in what looks to be a cemetery.

"You're awake." A woman says.

"And you're on my bad list. You do not want to be on my bad list."

"I didn't mean for this to effect the Alissa Salvatore." She looks scared and she damn well should be.

"One small, tiny, easy to pronounce word and you're ashes. Poof. Just like that, gone, erased from eternity." I stand up in her face and she backs away in fear. What a coward.

"You can't. This is New Orleans, you use magic and you're killed. They have a way to sense it." She tells me.

New Orleans, this is the place Klaus told me about when he first discovered my birth mark. This is the city in which my biological father ruled. He's where I get my supernatural side from. That affair my mother had really did pay off.

"New Orleans. FREAKING NEW ORLEANS. All I ever do is my mind my damn business and this is what I get." I say, More to myself.

"I'm sorry but we need Klaus and you were our first thought." She looks down to my stomach. Great she knows, no wonder I smell like herbs she's been doing witch tests on me.

"How'd you know about my -connection to him." I roll my eyes at the stupid sentence. I just wanna hold my baby Ali and rock her to sleep.

"A wolf, she walked into my shop one day. Same birthmark as you, I got close to her and saw visions of an old ancestor, you. Through that vision I found out you were pregnant with Klaus." She explains as I sit on the floor. What's the point of running? I'll just make a deal, they'll make a deal with the She devil.

"And who is this wolf? Just give me a name it won't hurt." I ask her.

"Hayley."

"Hayley? Right. Well when I find hAyLey I'll make sure to tell her how much I appreciate this, okay." I nod my head at  the scared witch.

"Your name is Sophie." I stated.

"How'd you know that?" She asks.

"Have you not heard the tale of 'the one who sees all' ?" I ask her.

"Yeah, a story they told children to get them to behave." She shrugged.

"Oh it is more that just a tale." I wink.

— • —

Elijah came, told me a whole bunch of bs about Klaus. Didn't listen as usual, the guy rambles a lot.

Finally Klaus' stubborn ass comes to the cemetery. They kept me locked in by a spell, one I'm not made to break.

"Salvatore? What're you doing here?"

A/N SIDNSIDJ I can't be the only one who is excited for this. Alissa is such a bad ass I love her. Comment for part 2 of episode one and we'll see how this all goes okay. GIVE ME PLOT IDEAS