Voodoo

"What do you mean I've been 'out for almost two years' " I mocked his ridiculously hot accent. He rolls his gorgeous... ok stop.

"You've basically been dead for, rounded up, 2 years. A witch performed a sleeping spell on you. The only way to break was..." he didn't finish the last sentence.

"What?"

"To give you the cure." He says. Huh now?

"The cure for what?" I asked, flapping my hands about frustratedly.

"Oh right forgot you're out the loop now. The cure for vampirism." He says so casually.

"Wha- So- I'm - I'm human?" I ask literally about to cry.

"Well close, you've gone back to being whatever you was before Katherine messed you up. In your case, a witch-werewolf."

"Oh- So I'm even more powerful." I smirk. It's great being a hybrid. I really missed it.

"Don't let it get to your head." He smirks.

"As if you can talk." I fire back. The witch that was in the room was already gone. "Now If you excuse me, I need to go and shower," I grab a towel from his closet. "Room for two?" He asks. Although I probably would of said yes.

"Maybe next time." I wink.

What it's been 2 years?

***

"Hey boyysss?" I'm immediately tackled in a hug by my brothers. "You're awake. The cure idea worked."

"Yep. And I've got my voodoo back." I excitedly dance my way to the couch.

"You're a witch again. A Salvatore witch, the most powerful." Bennet girl comes and I sigh, smiling up at the ceiling, "it feels great." I say and she laughs. For once she has someone to relate to.