God, i hate ...

Previously...

Agnes stands shocked, the men run at me. But before they could even get close to touching me, something or someone comes behind them snapping their necks.

"What th- Damon!" I yell in shock, there stood my idiotic brother a smirk on his face.

He hugs me.

"I missed you, and you've got a lot to explain." He looks me dead in the eye,

"Where's Agnes?" I look around, she'd nowhere to be seen.

"That sneaky bitch!"

■ ■ ■ Alissas pov

"So you're pregnant?" Damon asks.

I'm not surprised Stefan isnt here with him, people may view damon as the bad brother but in all honesty he's shown he cares about me way more than Stefan.

Damon was the one who took the blame for whatever kind of trouble I got in as a kid.

Damon was the one hugging me after my first heart break.

Damon was the one picking flowers for me whilst stefan was too busy trying to catch a girls eye.

In reality, Damon's the good brother. I still love Stefan, however. He's just not been around as much.

"Yeah, with twins." I sigh.

"Twins? God, I hate kids." He drinks his bourbon. Where did he get bourbon from, we're in the middle of the woods?

"Alissa!' Klaus yells, Rebekah behind him.

"Mikaelsons? God, I hate Mikaelsons."

"Well you are about to be an uncle to one," Rebekah takes a seat beside me, on the steps damon and I were lazily sat on.

"Your sperm works?" Damon asks klaus.

"Well that's one way to put it, Damon" Klaus almost laughs. Awe, do I spot a friendship?

"Can we go home now?" I ask. I see Klaus' face light up at the term 'home'.

"Of course, my love," he smiles.

I get up, the nauseousness hits me and I wobble on the spot. Luckily, Rebekah catches me by my arm and I've caught my balance.

"God, I hate being nauseous all the damn time." I mumble making way to the car with Klaus' hand rested on my lower back, Damon and Rebekah bickering and a happy feeling in my chest.

Home.

■ ■ ■

A/n I'm continuing this book, yay!