Heading Home

~°Your POV°~

I was walking around the lodge thinking if I would really fit in with my siblings.

"You'll be fine Y/N. I've seen your siblings and they are fine to me. They will respect you." Roman said.

"But Roman~."I whined.

" I can't do this without you and Grandpa.. This is the first time I'll ever leave this lodge and live out in the open. "I said looking at him.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.

" You'll be fine kiddo. I believe in you. "He said.

I sighed." What will they say?. "I asked.

" They will probably say something professional, like your dad is. "Roman said and we both laugh.

" Okay okay.. Fine. But will I ever see you again?. "I asked worriedly.

Roman has been my guard since I lived with Grandpa. Dad assigned him to me and Grandpa. I've heard stories about his adventures with dad but I just can't let him go that easily. He's been with me like a true father would.

" You will see me kiddo. I'm everywhere. Eventually, when there is trouble, I'll be there. Don't worry. " He said holding my suit case.

Then, I hear the limos beeping sounds.

"I guess it's time to go.." I said sadly.

We both head out the lodge and I saw mom there. She gave me a big bright hug.

"Oh. Y/n, how I missed you. Your siblings will be happy to finally meet you." Mom said happily.

"So, you told them about me?." I asked.

"Err..." Mom couldn't bring it up.

I sighed. "Well, that's great. My siblings don't even know who I am." I said.

"They will. We just need to discuss what you want to say to them. Okay?." Mom said.

"Yes mother.." I said.

"The suitcases are loaded." Roman said.

"Thank you Roman. We'll be off then." Mom said getting in the limo.

I look back at Roman and then hugged him.

"Thanks for everything Roman." I said releasing him from the hug.

"See ya later alligator." I said getting in the limo.

Roman smiles and says, "In a while, crocodile."

The door of the limo closes and I sit comfortably. I sit near a window to see the outside world as we travel.

"Y/N.." Mom sounds.

I look at her to see her drinking champagne.

"Yes?."

"What do you want me to say to them?." Mom asks putting down the glass.

"I don't know mother. I'm only human and.. I don't get why I am an only human. No werewolf powers or whatever.." I said.

"Sweetheart, you're just a late bloomer. Your ears and tail will appear. We already counted on that and we expected you have them till now but I guess our expecting were too high." Mom said.

"Mother. What if I'm not a werewolf...? What would you do to me?." I asked knowing about the past of our company.

"We won't test it on you. We talked about this! You're just a late bloomer. You may be older than them but you have to show tranquility." Mom said.

"What would they say even? Are they harsh? Is Aaron handling his anger issues? Did his ulti---."

"Y/N! We talked about this. They are just like you but they are early bloomers." Mom said.

"Mother... It's not really adding up." I said.

Mom sighs. "It's okay. Once we get there, we'll have a meeting about this and that will only stay between us and your father. Understood?." Mom said.

"Agreed." I nodded.

"We will not be revisiting that topic again." Mom said.

"Yes mother.." I said.

"Anyways, how's the company?." I asked changing the subject.

"The company is doing great unlike before we've made millions and now it's just thousands." Mom said.

"Mother, atleast we have millions! Why can't you be happy with that?." I said giggling.

Mom then smiles. Then chuckles.

"I can't believe how you easily make me laugh. You really are like Melissa. You have the same positive vibe yet you Have Aaron's thinking. I'm happy I have three amazing pups." Mom said smiling.

"We're not pups anymore mother. We're bloomers now." I said smiling at her.

"True. But you are still my late bloomer." Mom said said.

"And Y/N." Mom said.

"Yes mother?." I asked.

She then chuckles. "I really adore your formal way of calling me mother but can we change it up to Mom? We're not living in the country side anymore. We're traveling cities and living in a sweet and quiet neighborhood." Mom said.

"But I thought you'd appreciate me saying it in formal ways." I reasoned.

"Wouldn't Dad feel disgusted?." I asked.

"Now, how is it fair for me if you address your father 'dad' and you address your mother as just 'mother'?." Mom said.

"Right. I see." I sighed.

"But sweetheart, I love you the way you are. Your grandfather told me all about you when he came to visit us. He told me, you can't easily be comfortable with everything and I know that maybe, I'm pushing you to your limits but it's not that way. I love you okay? Don't forget that. "Mom comes and hugs me.

" I love you too mom.. "