Handcuffs

This was not how Thunderstorm had envisioned his sibling bonding time to be.

"Move!"

"You move!"

"After you move, your fucking–" Blaze was cut off by Quake, who had thrown a pillow at his face. Toppling backwards aimlessly, he fell on the innocent Thorn who was reading a storybook, dragging Thunderstorm and Solar down with him.

Crash!

"Oh my god, Thorn!" Quake rushed over. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen." He shoved the awkward trio aside and picked the young Thorn up, who had happened to be three years old today. Thorn cried like a champ.

Thunderstorm flexed his cap and glared subtly at Cyclone. "I'm going to kill you."

Cyclone grinned wickedly and snapped a few pictures before he ran off to god knows where.

The electrifying teen sat up, the chains on his left wrist tugging.

Yes, this was a stupid dare.

You can thank Cyclone for that.

In this house, nothing was normal. Boboiboy was 18, Thunderstorm, Quake and Cyclone were all 17, Ice and Blaze being 9, Thorn and Solar being 3. Boboiboy was born first, but the most mature one happened to be Quake and Thunderstorm. The most childish one was surprisingly Cyclone.

Ironic.

Now Thunderstorm, Blaze and Solar had their hands cuffed together with a chain that was only two metres long. They had to survive for another two days before they could remove it and plan Cyclone's murder.

Of course, he chose the most unexpected trio in this dare. Thunderstorm, the serious dad; Blaze, a screaming ball of tantrum; and Solar, the walking encyclopaedia.

"This is not wise." Solar frowned. He was only 3, but he was more mature than Blaze. Talk about early puberty. "How are we supposed to do our stuff?"

Thunderstorm helped Blaze untangle himself from the chains. "I don't know," he admitted. "Let's hope we can."

From the dare onwards, they had to share Thunderstorm's room. Blaze's room was too chaotic and Solar was sleeping with Thorn in the same nursery. They could have had their own beds by now, but Boboiboy and Quake kept them together for the sake of their cuteness and brotherly love.

Quake has at least a hundred photos of them sleeping together. It was always Solar hugging Thorn like he was the older sibling.

But now there's a problem. Thunderstorm's room was piled with his fencing swords, kendo swords and anything that has to do with combat. He had to ask Quake and Ice to help him relocate it to somewhere safe before Blaze and Solar got in.

Unfortunately, upon the news that Blaze and Solar weren't going to sleep with Ice or Thorn, Thorn threw a fit and Ice clung to Blaze stubbornly like a cow.

There goes to show you can't separate brothers, dare or no. Ice and Blaze had their individual rooms, but they would always have sleepovers somewhere but their rooms.

There was one time Boboiboy opened the fridge and saw Ice wearing a winter coat, eating cereal inside of it as Blaze burst out from the unlit chimney, giving their eldest brother multiple heart attacks in the span of two minutes.

In the end, Thunderstorm had his hand dangling off his bed as Blaze slept with Ice, and Solar slept with Thorn. He had always woken up at six a.m. in the morning, weekend or no. But he couldn't go anywhere without dragging Blaze and Solar along, and risk waking up the other two.