Does This Change Everything?

The next two weeks after Boboiboy's departure towards home had been a blur. Their entire lives were messed up in an efficient way. Boboiboy was like an excitement-packed hydrogen bomb and dropped into their lives. He had definitely left an impact on each and every one of them.

Now he had left to the city, the place where he originated from. He was like a superhero from space, returning after his mission is accomplished.

Yaya, Ying and Gopal lived their normal lives, but they had powers to accompany them. Gopal no longer spent money on snacks, because he can turn his textbooks to food. Yaya can now fly around the streets to advertise her cookies. Ying can visit any country in a mere minute. It changed their routines for the better.

Of course, despite their debut, they were still children. Children were required to attend school. In their case, SMK Pulau Rintis was where they were forced to go.

The first two months of school had been boring. The hero who Boboiboy and his friends had brought to life from a video game, was teaching at their school for maths and physical education. They also had a new transfer student named Fang, who was the popular kid that spoke no more than two sentences to anyone.

In spite of their bland routine, heroes never had a regular life, whether it be supernatural or finding a Skittle in a pack of M&M's. Those manufactures are evil.

A girl walked into the noisy classroom, caramel eyes as bright as the sun. Her tan skin was common, but she rocked the look and put other females to shame. She had chocolate, pixie-cut hair, but most of it was obscured by an orange cap. Her presence was went unnoticed by the rest of the students.

She carried a red bag, eyes darting around the classroom to search for an unoccupied seat. She wore a gold-laced, red sleeveless hoodie jacket over her school uniform from the city, which was a white collared polo shirt under a black pinafore.

Yaya walked up to her. "Excuse me, are you sure you're in the right classroom?"

The girl blinked at her, and broke out in a smile that could match the sun. "Yaya! You're in the same class with me?"

Yaya cocked her head, confused. "How do you know my name? Are you the transfer student from the city?"

"Uh, because we spent our entire holiday together? And yeah. I came from the city." The girl looked genuinely hurt. "Don't you remember me? You, me, Gopal, Ying spent last year's holiday fighting Adu-du!"

"But we've fought Adu-du with Boboiboy..." Yaya put two and two together. "Wait, Boboiboy, you're a girl?"

Her scream attracted the class's attention. Everybody's eyes were on both of them, specifically on the new student. Her face was ageless. You couldn't tell whether if she was older or younger than them. Her young 12-year-old body had the hint of a curve, and her chest stood out slightly. She was the perfect girl, destined to grow into a flawless model on the runway.

Boboiboy nodded stiffly. "I thought you noticed."

Gopal's jaw couldn't drop any lower. Ying rubbed her eyes repeatedly and gawked at her supposedly male friend. The new kid, Fang looked scandalized.

Everyone was not sure what they felt. Gopal had spent an insignificant time boasting about their feats and powers, and most specifically, Boboiboy. The awesome, legendary superhero who had single-handedly defeated an alien who tried to take over the world. He just didn't specify whether if he was a girl or a boy, because he didn't know either. His name didn't do anything to clear the matter.

Then again, she didn't say what gender she was before. But even for a couple of months, her change was drastic. She went from a normal, tomboy girl to instant knockout of gorgeous.