The End

"If I had a choice to meet you again, I'd take it over and over again."

* * *

"Do you really have to go?" Yaya wisped, breathless. She was standing in front of Boboiboy and Gopal's dorm room, the door open, and her best friend standing by the door frame.

Boboiboy sighed from his nose, his features and appearance drastically shifted throughout the years. He was taller than Fang now—his body toned and chiseled from the battles that he endured and led. Each part of him had changed, but the soft, gentle trusting gaze reflected from his eyes hadn't. She wondered whether if it would change, too.

He crossed his arms, all the while leaning on the metal frame.

"I have to, Ya," he said, an upcoming shrug evident on his shoulders. "That sector of planets needs my help. They're running wild with villains and criminals."

Yaya's gaze shifted onto the flooring, the crevices the only evidence of time. Once upon a time, they had walked on these floors as a fresh, young batch of agents of TAPOPS. Now, they were going to be the last ones to stand on it.

"When will you return?" Yaya wisped.

"Don't know. I'm not leaving until I'm done with it."

She sighed. "You're never done," she states. "I just don't know what I'll do without you here. What's going to happen when a villain attacks? I can't—"

"You can," Boboiboy interrupted. "Ying is still with you, isn't she? Besides, I'm not alone. Gopal, Tarung, Kaizo and Fang will be going with me. I'll be fine."

"But—"

"Yaya, listen to me." He straightened his posture, then grips both her shoulders affirmingly. "When I'm done, I'll come back. I promise."

* * *

In the future, Boboiboy had indeed fulfilled his promise. Just not the way Yaya expected.

The ship was supposed to be shared with all the members of the mission—Boboiboy, Tarung, Fang, Gopal, and Kaizo—and she and Ying rushed towards the hanger when they received the signal from the familiar Nagivation System.

However, only Boboiboy walked out, with a different aura, a completely different person.

Boboiboy was the only survivor, but he hadn't lived either.