Meeting You [Continuation of ImLonely11307's post]

Cursing ever so loudly in his mind, Thunderstorm made his way towards Solar's whereabouts. The damn genius was probably sleeping on his desk because he'd stayed up all night to know how water makes things wet and some other facts that they could live without and preferably without.

Welp there's no turning back. Why did Thorn have to be part of this? If he wasn't with Cyclone and Blaze, then rejecting their request would be fine. But of course that little botanist just had to be included in their shenanigans so they could loop everyone else—mainly Thunderstorm—into whatever they were doing.

Thunderstorm kicked the door open. Solar was sleeping in his bed with the sheets covering his head. "SOLAR! GET YOUR GAY ASS OVER HERE!"

The light elemental groaned under the blanket and rubbed his eyes. A rampaging Thunderstorm wasn't uncommon, and they were all used to his temperamental attitude and behaviour.

"What the fuck do you want, Pikachu?" Solar slurred, shielding his eyes from the light outside. He needed his sleep and he would very much appreciate that this walking-but-dysfunctional electric plug to get the fuck out of his room and let him live his life in piece but nooooo.

Thunderstorm stormed over to his bed and dropped the amulet next to his bed. "Those idiots found this," he groused. "They want you to interpret it or whatever."

Solar was so exhausted he didn't bother putting on his visors. He sat on the side of the bed as he turned his bedside lamp on. Grabbing the ornament with his palm, he spun it under the light to examine it, but all there was is the reflection of the silvery surface and engravings.

"I'll need to do some research," Solar decided. "It looks ancient. Perhaps something from the eighteenth or the nineteenth century. I'll do it at night."

He crawled back to his bed, placing the amulet on his bedside table and turned his lamp off.

Thunderstorm grunted. Picking up the amulet with both fingers, he tried to find anything suspicious. It was the size of an egg, the patterns on the surface old but clear.

He brushed his thumb on the metallic surface. The silver chain dangled loose, the cold bit of metal contrasting against the warm amulet itself. His thumb caught the kink of the amulet, which was located on the sides. It felt like it could be opened. Was it a locket?

Prying it open with his thumb, he managed to split it. Like common lockets, there were supposed to be pictures tucked away inside. This one was empty, the interior gold.

Huh, he thought. It's just a regular piece of jelwery. Why the hell are they so worked up about it?

Thunderstorm turned towards the exit, ready to dismiss those troublemakers and do his own stuff. However, things weren't that simple. The chains suddenly burned blood red as they snapped into two halves. One half lunged at his neck, wrapping around his skin as they stuck on it.

Instincts taking over, his body lighted up in electricity. That was bullshit, considering that it didn't work and he electrocuted Solar instead.

The locket burned bright red. The top half the chain was locked around Thunderstorm's neck like a lasso, whilst the other remaining dormant. A white aura slid up the chain, causing Thunderstorm's eyes to roll up to the back of his head and he promptly passed out, the locket clattering against the carpet.

Solar shot towards him. He was still recovering from his uninvited electrocution, with static as crazy as Blaze's stunts and mood swings.

"Thunder!" he screamed. He lurched towards the electrical elemental, confused n the sudden escalation of events, but he had a decent guess that it was that godforsaken locket that he brought him.