The Forgotten One

Thunderstorm did not exist.

He was a myth, an element that wasn't supposed to come alive. Yet they had tried to bring him out, no matter what kind of fiascos they got their asses into.

Blaze sighed. "I give up. Don't think there's an element that could control electricity."

Quake shook his head. "Yeah. That would be too violent."

From what Ochobot had told them, they used to be one person. After some mysterious malfunction, they weren't able to merge back. He fixed their amnesia backlash to ensure they don't forget anything. When a new element came along, they would materialize to the element in trouble, and that was it.

Blaze came along when Quake was stressed, which resulted him to appear in his temporary individual being when Quake was asleep. He got his own physical body when Quake's limit had been burst. It also solved Cyclone's question of seeing a silhouette of aura that resembled them walking around the house in nights.

Ice appeared with Cyclone was relaxing too much. Quake and Blaze walked around the house and saw Cyclone sleeping on the couch with Water, Ice's pre-evolution, laying on a water bubble, basically drenching the place.

Quake and Cyclone weren't aware how they were manifested. Even Ochobot can't confirm that theory.

"Should we just give up?" Ice asked. "There's a reason to why we appeared. Just hitting random trees isn't going to help matters."

Quake nodded. "You're right. Let's just go back to our apartment for now."

"I'll take a second. I need some ice cocoa."

"Same here!" Blaze chirped. He tagged along with the ice manipulator to the cocoa stall that opened nearby. Fortunately, their apartment wasn't too far away. Quake and Cyclone worked at the police force to buy an apartment to themselves after they first came to conscious.

Cyclone followed them. Quake had to tag along as well, because he didn't trust any of them to be in the same space with one another. It would end with Ice freezing the two of them, no matter what the altercation may be.

Their journey was short, considering that Quake had to run after the three because Blaze accidentally set Cyclone's shirt on fire. Ice tried to extinguish the flames, but Cyclone panicked and ran for his life.

Quake groaned. Could this day get any more ridiculous?

* * *

It could.

The smell of smoke and static hung in the air. The sky had suddenly turned grey.

Quake's heart skipped a beat. Something was definitely wrong. Catching up to his fellow elementals, who had stopped, standing at a small slope. They stared at the scenery ahead of them, figures tensing.

The gyrokinetic glanced down, and his eyes widened at the sight of it.

They were under attack.

There was a massive purple spaceship docked ten feet away from the Kokotiam. A fight seemed to have occurred in their absence. Four bodies laid twitching on the floor, and three other figures towered over them like the grim reaper.

Quake recognized the yellow sphere in the red-skinned alien's hands.

"Ochobot!" Blaze shouted. Acting before his mind did, his fists were aflame with both his chakrams. He charged at the aliens before anyone else could react.

Ice and Cyclone snapped back to reality. As soon as Quake gave them permission, the four elementals charged into battle instantly. Quake summoned a golem. Ice created an ice slide. Cyclone shot towards the battle on his hoverboard in the air.