Lies

If you're reading this, it means that it's time that you should know the truth.

Everything, up until now, has been a lie.

Every villain that came for us aren't villains at all.

Everyone we meet in our journey weren't real at all.

You've been lied to. By me. I'm sorry for that.

And by the time you find this message, everything should be over. If you ever hated me for whatever reason in the past, you're right to do so. Don't stop hating me because I saved your life.

I'm not a hero. I'm not even your real friend. I enjoyed our time together, but unfortunately, it's not real.

All the villains that "we" faced were actors. They're not real. I paid them so they would fight us. I wanted to be a hero. Earth had no more villains. I searched space. Vargoba, Separo… they are all actors.

Now that you know, release them from prison. It's my contract to them. If you still have faith in me, release them.

Everything was fake. The villains are fake. My heroism is fake. I am fake.

Whether you chose to stay in TAPOPS to protect power spheres that aren't fron the actors I paid or leave, your choice. At least our powers are real. TAPOPS is real.

Everything about me is fake.

Retakka, however, is not.

This isn't a game anymore. I've played long enough. Now it's time to be a real hero. But I can't beat him. I will die. I won't survive this. No more miracles.

Everything that you have believed about me is fake. Boboiboy is not a hero. I'm a liar.

Good-bye.

***

It was just a lie, right?

Right?

Then who was this?

A white-haired version of Boboiboy, a villain, and this time, he's not lying.

He wasn't lying when he stood atop Retakka's corpse, and he wasn't faking when he tore his heart out.

***

Also posted in my shitpost book