Facade [Part 2/3]

When Ochobot said that their watches had regenerative abilities, he meant it literally. Boboiboy, Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone were now permanently stuck as a nineteen-year-olds.

"Come to think of it, we're physically the same age for two years..." Thunderstorm trailed off, shuddering from the fact that Ice and Blaze will be the same age as them sooner or later. "Let's hope they don't want to grow up..."

Cyclone spit his water all over Quake.

"Sorry!" Cyclone ran.

Boboiboy snorted at his brother's antiques. Two years ago, they had convinced him to leave TAPOPS as they were tormenting his mental and physical state. Now they started their own team that saves people, but a long-standing enemy of TAPOPS. Not that they know he's part of them, because it would just be awkward.

Hey, guys! I left TAPOPS because that crazy admiral tortured me for years and now I'm your enemy! How's that sound?

They had their own space station and individual rooms. It was a bother, but they managed to collect enough bounty money to start their own organization. Thorn was the one that came up with the name, POH. Protectors Of Hope. If it wasn't for the explanation, they would have thought Thorn might have watched too many Disney shows.

The space station was silver in colour, shaped like a cylinder with two sharp ends. Two rims rotated around the station, one horizontal and the other vertical. They were panels which were used to collect cosmic and radiation to use for power and electricity.

Now, we have to catch up on what the rest of them were doing – Solar and Thorn served as the information centre in the base; Blaze and Ice were still on missions with either Thunder, Cy, Quake, or Boboiboy to train; and the rest of the oldest siblings were off collecting bounties and random missions.

Within a year of its creation, they had become the most well-known organization for efficiency, next to no casualties and their secrecy. Everyone who saw them sworn they had seen one person with different elements. The truth was they were different people with different elements, with the exception of Boboiboy, who could wield every element his brothers had.

Their parents had passed away due to cancer. They grieved for a brief period of time before getting settled back to normal life. They weren't home much, so their absence wasn't something to be frowned upon.

"We need more instant noodles!" Blaze declared, walking into the common room that everyone shared as the relaxation centre. It was a living room, but with more advanced technology and larger complete with just about anything, from punching bags to karaoke equipment. There were split into two small floors, where you could look down to the couch and arcade games from a small balcony rimmed with glass.

Quake didn't look up from his tablet. He was scanning through the requests of bounties they had received. Some of them were even from TAPOPS, which he deleted almost instantly.

"You know you're not getting any!" Quake declined another TAPOPS request. "Those are bad for your health!"

"We're immortal!" Blaze argued. "We can't die!"

Thunderstorm paused his game of Dance Dance Revolution with Thorn. "Why don't I try to put a sword through your heart?"

Solar tossed an ice cube at his face he'd fished from his drink. Thunderstorm wiped his face and glared at the light manipulator. Solar looked away and whistled like he wasn't guilty in the slightest.

Thorn complained and tugged at Thunder's shirt. The two resumed their game with Thunder letting Thorn win every turn.

Blaze drop-kicked himself onto the couch on the lower part of the common room, where Ice was enjoying a drink, Boboiboy taking a nap and Quake deleting yet another TAPOPS request. When he landed, the momentum caused Ice and Quake to throw whatever they were holding. Boboiboy fell off the couch.